Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner to Lowell Nordics
Lowell is one Europe’s leading providers of Credit Management Services. The company was founded in UK in 2004, but the Nordic entities has more than 100 years of experience from the business. Lowell offers services to larger as well as smaller companies within invoicing, debt collection and purchase of debt. The Group as a whole has 4400 employees of which 850 in Nordics. Lowell head office is located in Leeds, UK.
In Nordics Lowell has 850 employees and offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Norwegian office is located at Bryn in Oslo. Lowell Norway has 210 employees.
Lowell is one of Europe's leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that’s with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do. We believe our greatest assets are our people and we’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner, to join our Nordic Finance function, who is commercially focused and who will deliver best in class finance support, challenge and guidance to the Commercial Team in Nordics. This role is part of a key team within Finance supporting the Nordic business by providing financial management, commercial insight, and analysis to guide the delivery of the strategic ambitions of the Region.
Strong teamwork and communication skills are paramount, fostering exceptional collaborative relationships with the Nordic executive team as well within the Nordic and Group finance teams.
- Work in close dialogue with Commercial Director Nordics and Country Sales Directors to drive insights and improvements in the Commercial Business Area
- Secure that our business areas 3PC (3rd party debt collection) and DP (debt purchase) on a recurring basis is monitored via the right set of KPIs and reports
- Run the financial planning process (Budget and Forecasts) for 3PC and DP and coordinate the full Nordic process
- Provide insightful analysis to secure good understanding of the 3PC and DP business performance
- Ownership of the activity-based costing tool in the Nordics
- Participate in initiatives and projects within Commercial
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects withing the Nordic and potentially Group Business Partnering Team
Knowledge and skills:
- Master's degree within the field of Economics, Finance or similar
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience with track record of commercial finance management experience at a senior/leadership level
- Experience from European or international markets
- Experience in forecasting the financial performance of the business
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint ability
- Fluent in English language skills both written, presentation and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail whilst also seeing the bigger strategic picture
- Commercial acumen in understanding business changes to financial performance and impact on business goals
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, self-motivator with a desire to solve problems, inspire and share knowledge and passion for the numbers that engages others
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities adjusting direction in response to evolving situations and priorities when required
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in relatively complex situations, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations requiring rapid turnaround
- You are a problem solver with good communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
How we say thank you:
Being part of Team Lowell means being part of a dynamic growing company where you can put your talent to the test and grow your skills-base and career. We want everyone who works at Lowell to thrive, so we’ve created a workplace and culture we know you’ll love. Here, you’ll be supported throughout your working and your personal life. We provide work-related training to equip you with the right tools and we take your mental and physical health seriously. We have a range of benefits in place to make Lowell the employer you’ve been dreaming of.
An exciting career is much more than just a salary. We also understand that everyone, regardless of culture, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, or disability status, can contribute to our goal to make credit work better for all. Our strength is in our people.
At Lowell this doesn’t end there, #WeSeeYou when you’re performing your best, or living our values. So, we want to ensure that once you get here, you’ll still be going places.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Nora Lundstrøm, email@example.com / +47 482 71 203 or Henriette Kjærås Aaberg, Henriette.firstname.lastname@example.org / + 47 976 15 226.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.