BW Offshore is looking for an engaged and motivated Financial Analyst
BW Offshore builds on four decades of offshore operations and project execution to create tailored offshore energy solutions for evolving global markets. We are currently constructing and preparing operation of a major gas FPSO in North-Western Australia. BW Offshore is also adapting to a rapidly changing world, capturing opportunities that arise in the ongoing global energy transition. As part of that transition, we have invested in, and are developing, floating offshore wind solutions
On behalf of BW Offshore, FinancePeople is looking for an analytical and proactive financial analyst to strengthen the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team in BW Offshore in Oslo. As a financial analyst in BW Offshore you will work closely with key decision makers in the company and be a part of a team which plays an instrumental part in corporate planning and strategy. The position will report to the manager for FP&A and will be responsible for executing on the following responsibilities:
- Financial forecasting and analysis of new and ongoing FPSO construction projects
- Develop and maintain comprehensive financial models covering income statements, balance sheet, cash flow and financial returns metrics
- Play a key role in annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and variance analysis on a corporate level
- Develop reports and presentations to share insight, knowledge and findings with management and key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance and Treasury team with long-term planning of funding and liquidity
- Work closely with Investor Relations in connection to financial communication
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar, relevant work experience may replace formal education
- 1-4 years of relevant experience within FP&A, banking, consulting, auditing or similar
- University graduates with the right skillset and attitude are also encouraged to apply
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, experience with Power BI and the use of data cubes is an advantage
- Fluent in English both written and oral
To succeed in this role, you need a strong analytical, flexible, and problem-solving mindset. You have a strong business acumen and have a passion for the maritime industry. You are able to explain financial data in a comprehensible way to all levels of the organization and have good communication skills. You are curious, forward leaning, and eager to learn and contribute. In addition, you are structured, independent, and creative in your ways of working.
What we offer
To the right candidate we can offer an exciting position with both professional opportunities and challenges in a friendly and competent working environment. We are a team-oriented and dynamic workplace with people who are passionate about what they do. Our global organisation offers opportunities for both professional and personal growth. We offer competitive terms and will move into new modern premises together with BW Group at Skøyen in October.
At BW Offshore we LEAD with Integrity - Leveraging the team, Excellence, Accountability, Development, Integrity
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Jannicke Høiback Lunder - Jannicke.email@example.com / + 47 928 21 239 or Henriette Aaberg - firstname.lastname@example.org/ +47 976 15 226.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through our webpage.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially
Please refer to DN.no in your application.