We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to a fast growing supplier of advanced battery material
Vianode, an Elkem company, aims to be a leading solutions provider to the fast growing battery industry, meeting today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities. Our advanced anode material contribute to increased range for electrical vehicles, faster charging, long service life and increased safety.
Our first full-scale industrial plant for production of anode graphite will be constructed at Herøya and start of production in our fast-track plant is planned in 2023. The material is a key component in lithium-ion battery cells used in electric vehicles. Elkem, Hydro and Altor will enter into a partnership to accelerate the growth of Vianode.
Vianode AS was established by Elkem early 2021, and aims to become the leading solutions provider to the fast-growing battery industry. We are now expanding our financial team and seeking a senior accountant.
As our new senior accountant you will play an important role in our newly established organization. We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our team, consisting of two Controllers and the Financial Manager. Furthermore, you will be supported by the extensive finance teams of our parent company. In addition to being responsible for our daily accounting tasks, you will also cover controlling activities such as cash flow analysis, budgeting, forecasting and project follow up at some of our projects at Herøya.
Vianode considers expanding the accounting team in the future, which presents a great opportunity for the right candidate to lead the team as an accounting manager.
The ideal candidate has a few years experience from a similar role, with some exposure to IFRS. You are motivated by a fast-paced environment, and will be a key player in the follow-up of our Herøya project.
- Monthly reporting to owners
- Ensuring efficient flow of invoices
- Periodization and accrual for month end
- Manual accounting entries in ERP solution for month end transaction
- Handling of vendor invoices
- Assist procurement with PO based invoices
- Become a super user of ERP system
- Project review and follow up on monthly basis
- Actuals vs budget
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow analysis
- Higher education within finance/accounting,
- Minimum 4-5 years of similar experience from accounting, either accounting firm or inhouse
- Experience from an international company is an advantage
- Knowledge of both IFRS and NGAAP
- Experienced in ERP systems and Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Dedicated, organized and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to structure your own work independently
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- A team player who enjoys challenging tasks and taking on new responsibilities with a hands-on approach
- Motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
What we offer:
- Versatile and challenging position in a first mover company to the fast-growing battery industry
- Participate in the green transformation
- Great career opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Modern offices with great facilities at Skøyen
- Social and inclusive colleagues
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit your CV, diplomas from higher education with transcripts, motivation letter and letters of recommendation.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.