Chief Financial Officer
AAP Aviation Group is seeking a highly experienced CFO
Founded in 2013 by CEO Espen Høiby with the ambition to modernize international aviation and how airlines approach their crewing operations, AAP Aviation has grown to become a leading specialist company in the aviation management domain, which at its peak counted 6000 employees and managed operations in 19 countries globally.
First having disrupted the industry by the introduction of the Total Crew Management concept, the company has evolved into a full-service provider of integrated services, including flexible recruitment and HR management solutions, talent search and development, advanced technologies and flight operations support.
Today AAP Aviation caters to requirements from any type of airline operations and to a diverse set of clients from commercial airlines, leasing companies, ACMI, cargo companies and more.
Previously known under the name of OSM Aviation, AAP Aviation changed it brand name in 2021 and subsequently brought one of the largest Norwegian investment firms, Hospitality Invest AS, in as 50% shareholders.
Hospitality Invest is controlled by the brothers Roger Adolfsen and Kristian A. Adolfsen and has about 24 000 employees with business primarily concentrated in the sectors of travel and tourism, care services, staffing and recruitment and property.
At a time when commercial aviation is quickly rebounding from a pandemic downturn, AAP Aviation is well positioned in yet again taking a pivotal role in the industry’s growth and future development as airlines more than ever are challenged by the need for effective, flexible, and sustainable solutions.
AAP Aviation Group is seeking a highly proficient and experienced CFO to join their rapidly growing organization. The CFO will take part in developing the Group's global strategy, be responsible for developing processes and routines within the finance area, identify and execute on areas of improvement as well as being the center point for all financial related issues in the Group. The position reports to Group CEO.
- overall responsibility for accounting, payroll and finance.
- overseeing the Finance Department, hereunder having Accounting Manager, Head of Payroll and Controllers as direct reports
- prepare economic reports, budgets and forecasts.
- responsible for monthly reporting to CEO and the Board of Directors, and quarterly reporting to owners
- follow up and analysis of the individual companies’ and the consolidated Group’s economic development and results
- responsible for liquidity analysis and cash forecasts, and ensure internal and external funding
- resource person within accounting and analysis
- contribute with input to tenders/commercial opportunities/strategic choices
- responsibility for annual accounts and financial reporting
- overall responsibility for the Group insurances
- participation in board meetings as required, hereunder presenting the financials
- ad hoc tasks
- higher economic education, MBA/MSc or similar
- experience from similar role and/or auditing, transactions, consulting
- excellent business understanding and strong skills within accounting and finance
- strong knowledge and understanding of IT systems and digitalisation from a business perspective
- strong management experience focusing on coaching the CFO organisation, driving change and developing talent
- experience from an international organization is an advantage
- extensive computer and spreadsheet skills are required
- fluency in English both verbally and in writing
- motivated and result driven
- independent and pro-active with ability to take own initiatives
- strong analytical mindset with strategic thinking capabilities and attention to detail
- ability to influence and drive decision making with commercial leadership
- comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- strong communicator with all levels of the organization
For the right candidate AAP Aviation Group can offer an exciting opportunity to hold a key role in a rapidly growing international company and take part in shaping the future of aviation. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development. Competitive terms and conditions.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Application deadline as soon as possible.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.