Sustainability Controller to leading real estate company
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 150,000 homes across 10 European countries and over 300 billion SEK in property value. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
Sustainability is the only way forward and a core strategic pillar, integrated in our operations. Our sustainable mindset goes beyond creating sustainable homes and neighbourhoods, we also address society's challenges like climate change, social inequalities, and housing shortages. We have recently committed to Science Based climate targets and will invest SEK 7.4 billion to reach the targets. This, together with our high-paced growth, means we have a great ambition to strengthen the sustainability controlling team with even more stars!
We are now searching for an experienced Sustainability Controller, a challenging position in one of the most expansive real estate companies in Europe. You will work with sustainability controlling together with highly skilled colleagues in the Group Reporting and Controlling team, in close cooperation with the Group Sustainability team in Sweden and internationally. The position can be located in either Oslo or Malmö and reports to Head of Business Controlling in Oslo.
In short, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Educate, support, and co-operate with the country organizations in the review, control, and analysis of all sustainability related data
- Conduct research/intelligence regarding sustainability reporting and social impact investments
- Contribute to secure high quality sustainability deliverables and disclosures, ensuring quality data for our sustainability targets
- Contribute to the quarterly and annual sustainability reporting
- Understanding of and keeping up to date on sustainability reporting regulations
- Influence, support and develop our social impact reporting and be part of building the work processes related to sustainability
- Support the investment team in answering Investor surveys and requests
To be our dream candidate, we believe you have:
- University degree in business administration, sustainability science, accounting/audit, civil engineering, or other relevant degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience from auditing, consulting, controlling and/or ESG reporting
- Experience and interest in sustainability reporting and relevant regulations
- Excellent skills in Office 365 (notably ppt and excel). IT knowledge and interest in sustainability reporting systems (e.g. Position Green or Mestro).
- Fluent in English and preferably one of the Scandinavian languages
We believe the right candidate has a strong analytical ability with attention to details and can switch between overall perspectives and details. You are self-driven with drive and commitment. Further, you are a good communicator who dares to take initiatives and enjoy sharing knowledge and coaching others. If you also love working in a complex, fast-paced international business environment, you might be just what we are looking for.
What can we offer you?
- Key sustainability controlling position within in one of the largest residential real estate companies in Europe with continued strong growth and high sustainability ambitions
- International working life with good opportunities for career development
- Competitive terms
For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm at email@example.com / +47 917 37 272. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.