Aker Horizons develops green industrial projects and technologies that accelerate the net zero transition. The company holds assets across renewable energy and carbon capture and develops green industrial hubs that combine low-cost renewable energy with hydrogen production and downstream applications. As part of the Aker group and its 180-year industrial heritage, Aker Horizons applies industrial, technological, and capital markets expertise to solve fundamental challenges to sustainable existence. Aker Horizons is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and headquartered in Fornebu, Norway. Through its portfolio companies, Aker Horizons employs over 1,200 people across 18 countries and five continents.
The industrialization of clean hydrogen starts now. Join the hydrogen revolution as our new Financial Analyst!
In Aker Horizons we go all in to develop large scale hybrid decarbonization projects. We combine low-cost renewable energy with hydrogen production and downstream applications, such as green iron, to accelerate the net zero transition. As part of the Aker group and its 180-year industrial heritage, Aker Horizons applies industrial, technological, and capital market expertise to solve fundamental challenges to a sustainable existence.
Aker Horizons Asset Development (AAD) is looking for talented and curious individuals who are passionate about the environment to strengthen their team. We are excited to announce available positions within our Finance Team as Financial Analyst. You will be employed in the Aker Horizons Asset Development team where we together will develop, build, and operate green industrial hubs across the world.
- conduct analysis for the company’s projects and prospects as basis for the project investment models
- develop investment models for the company’s projects
- based on analysis of market, projects, opportunities; develop, and deliver reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- assist the business development with analysis to be used for evaluating new opportunities
- for larger investments, assist the CFO and the Head of M&A in the preparation of presentations and memos for investment committees
- take responsibility for coordinating and leading internal strategic projects within the company
- assist and execute together with a team in partnership discussions and M&A processes
- ad hoc projects and analysis
Desired background and qualifications:
- Master of Science in Finance, Business strategy or similar
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from transaction advisory, management consulting, corporate finance, audit, banking or private equity
- experience from renewable energy, industrial gas, Oil & Gas or petrochemical sectors is an advantage
- analytical and with excellent numerical ability
- advanced Excel user
- fluent English, both written and verbally
Desired personal skills:
- analytical and commercial mindset
- ability to work both independently and as a productive member of relevant teams
- highly motivated, pro-active, assertive and driven, yet humble
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
In Aker Horizons, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all kinds and a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are strong believers that we can only be our best selves at work when we are our true, authentic selves.
For more information about Aker Horizons Asset Development, please visit: www.akerhorizons.com
Join us and have an impact on our journey to a cleaner, greener future!
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, at 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.