Klaveness Combination Carriers ASA (KCC) owns and operates the world’s leading fleet of combination carriers employed in the global dry cargo and product tanker trades. With its highly efficient operation and strong focus on energy efficiency, the company aims to achieve superior emissions and financial performance compared to industry standards.
KCC is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with offices in Oslo and Singapore. Torvald Klaveness is the majority owner holding 53.8% of the shares.
Proactive and business-minded Financial Controller to innovative shipping company with great ambitions.
Are you a proactive person with a great interest in improving external financial reporting and eager to work closely with the business on a wide variety of tasks?
KCC seeks to strengthen its CFO-team with a Financial Controller in Oslo, reporting to the CFO. The CFO-team in KCC consists of three persons and is built on solid professional skills, enthusiasm, collaboration, and a strong drive to improve and develop Klaveness Combination Carriers and the CFO-area. The role offers a wide variety in tasks from “deep dives to provide insight” to “top-level strategic discussions”. You will attain deep knowledge into KCC’s business and how to run a listed and international company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports
- Prepare statutory financial statements for two subsidiaries
- Assess accounting (IFRS) and tax issues
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations in co-operation with an accounting team in Manila
- Main contact person for the auditors
- Evaluate and improve external reporting/communication of financial results
- Maintain, develop, and automate financial reporting processes
- Review and improve internal control, including internal audit assessments
- Join audit committee meetings and prepare documentation
- Support activities towards capital markets and banks
- Ad hoc analyses, strategy related tasks and input to ESG performance reporting
Your qualifications and experience:
- Higher degree in accounting, finance or audit
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience from audit firm and/or financial controlling function
- Basic IFRS competence
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills and strong MS Office suite skills
- Interest for automation and IT-systems
Your personal qualities:
- Proactive, curious, and eager to learn and develop
- Structured and detail focused
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
What we offer:
Besides professional and personal development through hands-on responsibilities as a part of an experiences and competent team with a flat structure, we offer a competitive compensation package, hybrid working, modern offices, and access to an on-site gym. We have a cabin in Hafjell great for skiing, and a penthouse in Spain great for relaxing.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen on 975 89 email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All Inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continous basis.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.