Business Controller to a frontrunner in the battery industry.
Do you want to join one of the frontrunners in the battery industry? Vianode (owned by Elkem, Hydro and Altor Equity Partners) aims to become a leading solutions provider to the fast-growing battery industry. Our Fast track industrial plant for production of anode graphite will be built at Herøya and the start of production is planned for 2023. This material is a key component in lithium-ion battery cells.
We are now seeking a Business Controller to join this exciting entrepreneurial venture and strengthen the finance team. This is an exciting opportunity if you are eager to work in a fast-moving environment with various challenging tasks. You will work closely with the Finance Manager and provide sound financial analysis, assist with forecasting and budgeting, and prepare monthly financial reports for the owners. In addition, you will support our project leader(s) and assist with project controlling tasks.
The successful candidate will be motivated by a fast-paced environment and will be a key player in the follow-up of our main projects. The position reports to the Finance Manager.
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Perform analysis of financial performance
- Prepare monthly reports for owners
- Forecasting and monitoring of cash flows
- Build PowerBI reports and dashboards
- Understanding and explaining the key business drivers and trends that will maximize profitability
- Project Controlling, follow-up and support project leaders
- Working with procurement to ensure correct project reporting
- Master’s degree in finance, business or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from industrial companies
- Experience in project controlling is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models methods
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Power BI and financial management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business understanding with the ability to initiate and drive improvement projects
- Ability to support and challenge project managers
- Dedicated, organized and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to structure your work independently
- A team player who enjoys challenging tasks and taking on new responsibilities with a hands-on approach
- Motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
What we offer:
- Versatile and challenging position in a first-mover company in the fast-growing battery industry
- Participate in the green transformation
- Great career opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Modern offices with great facilities at Skøyen
- Social and inclusive colleagues
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit your CV, diplomas from higher education with transcripts, motivation letter and letters of recommendation.
Vianode (owned by Elkem, Hydro and Altor Equity Partners) aims to become a leading provider of sustainable materials to the fast-growing battery industry in Europe and North America.
The company is rapidly growing and has recently announced the investment of about NOK 2 billion (UDS ~200 million) in the first battery materials plant in Norway. This investment is the first phase in a larger investment plan.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.