VP IT and Digitalization
About the job
It is an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while having high aspirations together with enthusiastic colleagues worldwide. We are looking to recruit a strategic leader who can strengthen our IT-department for further growth.
As VP IT and Digitalization, you will be responsible for our digital agenda and roadmap coherent with organizational goals and strategies. You will lead the development and maintenance of the enterprise architecture and coordinate necessary initiatives across the company, as well as develop and enforce sufficient IT governance and IT operation.
- Setting a digital agenda and roadmap coherent with organizational goals and strategies to ensure alignment between technological efforts and business goals and aspirations.
- Leading the digital transformation process to ensure creation of customer and partner value, alongside improved employee efficiency.
- Acting as the conduit and ‘go to’ driving force for all aspects of digital innovation and business development across the company.
- Identification and prioritization of opportunities in technology to innovate, develop and drive business optimization and customer value.
- Developing and leading a strong technological organization with focus on continuous development of expertise and skills.
- Developing an operating model for the nurturing of skillsets, experience and qualification and drive retention of knowledge.
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree in business administration, IT or similar area.
- Documented experience in change management, strategic planning, stakeholder management and execution.
- Solid knowledge of Enterprise architecture, IT governance and agile and design-driven development methodology.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- 10+ years of experience as an IT Executive.
- Documented success in leading digital transformation from strategy through implementation.
- Able to take a holistic approach and know how to combine a strong understanding of technology, business, and people to create value for customers and business units.
- Skilled leader, collaborator and motivator that can create results across the organization.
- Great relational and communication skills and have the ability to create excitement around digital transformation throughout the organization.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be inspired and supported to develop yourself. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage the continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation, and professional brilliance. We offer a variety of tasks and projects, and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s most renowned experts within their field. We encourage our employees to question the established and innovate while expecting professionalism, commitment, and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family-friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
The role reports to CFO.
Location: Trondheim or Oslo, Norway.
Nordic Semiconductor is also looking for a IT Operations Manager.
Enquiries regarding the position can be addressed to Visindi by Partner Rune Hope +47 450 75 000, Senior Adviser Nils Jørgen Tømmerås or Adviser, Håvard Nærland +47 482 06 620. All inquiries are treated confidentially, if desired also to Nordic Semiconductor in the initial phase of the process.
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.
Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1300 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low-power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.