Group Chief Accountant
Do you want to be part of making zero emission possible with green hydrogen?
Our descendants want to live in a world where nature and climate are as they were meant to be. To create this future, a rapid transition to renewable energy is a necessity. Norwegian Hydrogen (NH2) will be a key contributor to this transition. Would you like to join us in developing Norwegian Hydrogen into a leading producer and distributor of green hydrogen?
Norwegian Hydrogen is growing, and we are searching for a competent and team-oriented Group Chief Accountant. This is a new role, and you will be responsible for building and developing the finance department together with the CFO. You will have the opportunity to personally grow with the expansion of the company. The role reports to the CFO.
- building a professional accounting and reporting function in line with standards and requirements for listed companies
- group reporting, including consolidated accounts, monthly and quarterly reports to management and Board
- building and maintaining the accounting functions at group level and for the subsidiaries
- budgeting processes, forecasts, cash flow and liquidity budgeting
- establish and maintain an efficient IT system for accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasts
- implementation of IFRS accounting across the group
- assist the CFO in analysis, tax and accounting issues related to M&A processes
- ad hoc analysis and presentations
- higher degree in accounting and/or auditing
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience from auditing, preferably in combination with operational experience from accounting and reporting
- relevant experience with IFRS accounting. Experience from a listed company is a plus
- strong interest for use of IT, experience from system implementation is an advantage
- excellent writing skills in English and Norwegian
- entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment
- responsible, self-driven and structured
- strong communication skills
- accuracy in your work
- hands-on, pragmatic and solution-oriented
We offer the opportunity to be a part of dynamic and rapidly growing company in a green industry with a bright future. You will be a key contributor in an ambitious and competent team with a purpose. We take an active role in shaping our industry and you will have ample opportunities to interact with other stakeholders and companies in the industry. You will be exposed to highly competent and demanding owners with a strong interest in the hydrogen value chain. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to shape the role and the finance function together with the CFO.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Madeleine Bjørkman on 977 67 email@example.com or Henriette Kjærås Aaberg on 976 15 firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Norwegian Hydrogen AS will be a key contributor to the green transition through our development and operation of infrastructure for green hydrogen in the Nordic region. The company will build and operate an effective network of production sites and distribution systems tailored to meet the future requirements for zero-emission fuels in a wide range of mobility sectors and industrial segments.
The company is supported by a group of strong industrial owners, such as Flakk Group, Hexagon Purus, Hofseth International, Tafjord Kraftproduksjon, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Norwegian Hydrogen’s head office is in Ålesund, Norway.
Our purpose: Enabling Zero Emissions
By using renewable energy to generate green hydrogen, we make zero-emission energy solutions a reality. Norwegian Hydrogen pioneers the green transition with accessible production and infrastructure. We are at the forefront of the global energy transition and aim to make green hydrogen accessible everywhere.
Please refer to DN.no in your application!