Senior Group Controller
Crayon is a leading player in Cloud Consulting, Software & Cloud Economics with a focus on optimization, transformation & compliance. We specialize in enabling customers in all industry sectors with complex local, regional, and global IT estates. As specialists, we have solid partnerships with all the major software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, and VMware. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers' digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products. Thus far, we are a team of more than 3800 colleagues, spanning 47 countries around the globe that collaborate across borders and time zones to deliver customized IT solutions and ensure our customers' digital transformation journey is successful.
Crayon is now looking for a Senior Group Controller who will be central to the further development of a strong professional environment within technical accounting and tax issues in a growing listed company.
As a Senior Group Controller, you will work closely with the Finance Directors in Crayon Group’s companies worldwide. You will have a central role in the work with, transfer pricing, quality assurance and streamlining and improvement of processes within the accounting and reporting area across all subsidiaries in 47 countries in the Group. The position has a large contact surface internally, both within Finance, but also outside the operating organization. The position reports to the VP Global Accounting and the company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
What we think you bring:
You have worked as an auditor or similar and have the needed communication skills to present complex issues in a clear way. You have a passion for accounting, taxation, and financial reporting, and thrives working with process improvements. We are looking for a professionally strong resource who is passionate about the subject and will be able to thrive in a global company with a complex group structure, high growth rate and many exciting and professional challenges.
- Support, advise and review of quarterly and annual external reporting
- Maintain and develop Group Tax policies including transfer pricing
- Participate in the monthly group reporting procedures, including coordination of reporting from and close collaboration with subsidiaries
- Continually be a driving force to create qualitative and effective global processes that ensure fast and efficient closing procedures
- Ad-hoc analysis and controlling of financial data and decision-making support to Management
- Contribute to improve internal controls over financial reporting including compliance with international and local regulations
- Work with implementing procedures, policies, controls and reports to support the delivery of the business objectives
- Support and advise on preparation of statutory financial statements and tax filing
Your key qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Auditing or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position and/or auditing, preferably from a large audit firm. An advantage with experience from stock exchange reporting and international group structuring
- Experience, solid understanding, and knowledge of IFRS and general accounting principles
- Experience, solid understanding, and knowledge of transfer pricing theory and global tax reporting and consolidation
- Effective communication skills and fluent in English. Norwegian is an advantage, but not required.
- Strong system understanding, including Excel and interest/use of BI systems
- Experience in translating theory into practice, particularly within the area of tax and transfer pricing
Please refer to DN.no in your application.