Play a role in the green transition as a Business Controller at Nel
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distrib-ute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve a range of different customers with leading hydrogen technologies. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
Nel Hydrogen is searching for a Business controller within the Finance department. Nel is growing rapidly and wants to strengthen capacity and competence within controlling. The area of responsibility will be adapted to your experience. As Business Controller, you will work closely with all parts of the corporate group and handle a number of different tasks.
Your working day will be varied and will often consist of development work and individual projects in addition to the routine tasks. You will play an important role for us to achieve our ambitions in the area of finance together with your colleagues. The position reports to Senior Business Controller and will be a part of the Group Finance team.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Operational monitoring of the group and related subsidiaries, including internal reporting to management and the board
- Further develop operational measures to follow-up production, projects and ongoing operations
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Continuous development of the company's systems, processes and routines within finance and IT
- Follow-up of possible risks from subsidiaries and initiate improvement measures
- Contribute with internal control to ensure implementation of current standards and principles
- Ad hoc projects and assignments
- Master’s degree in finance, audit or similar with strong academic record
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience from a similar role, audit or finance
- Proficiency in English is required, both written and spoken
- You have good analytical skills
- Good technical skills in Excel, Power BI and similar applications
- You have collaboration skills, have the ability to implement and be independent
- You are flexible and solution-oriented with high work capacity
- Good written and oral communication skills
- You have the willingness to change and learn
- You are accurate with a focus on quality and efficiency
What will you get from working with us?
- To be a part of a strong finance team which contributes to the green shift that will give us all a better future
- A challenging job in an international company with a leading position in the market
- Get the opportunity to work in a team consisting of competent and committed colleagues
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth
- Competitive salary and good insurance and pension schemes
- Our office is located in Karenslyst Allé, close to all public transport at Skøyen. We offer a contemporary workplace and frequent interaction with colleagues across our locations
Nel is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employ-ment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Our values we live by: Commitment, Honesty and Boldness
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.