Head of Group Accounting
Head of Group Accounting to fast-growing and ambitious Offshore wind company
Havfram is a pureplay offshore wind infrastructure company focused on providing transport, installation and development services for the offshore wind sector. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with a global presence and offices in Stavanger, London, Perth and Aberdeen. Havfram is majority owned by Sandbrook Capital, a private investment firm that builds businesses crucial to transforming the world`s energy infrastructure.
Havfram seeks an ambitious and technically strong Head of Group Accounting to lead the company’s corporate reporting. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop the accounting department alongside the growth of Havfram’s two companies, Havfram Wind and Kontiki Winds. You will work closely with other members of the company’s finance department at the company’s headquarter in Oslo. The position will report to the CFO.
- preparation of periodic financial statements that mirrors procedures of a publicly listed company
- ensure that reports, filings and documentation comply with the company’s regulations, professional standards and IFRS reporting guidelines
- confirm and oversee that entries, transactions and accounts are accurately and properly consolidated and are included in internal and external financial statements
- build-up and development of financial systems together with IT department
- establish efficient and automated reporting procedures by utilizing digital tools and systems
- advise management of trends and changes in reporting requirements and recommends best approach for any changes in reporting schemes
- liaison with the company’s external auditors and contributor in quarterly ARC meetings
- oversee the company’s tax position and contact person towards external advisors
- ad hoc projects
- higher degree in auditing and/or accounting
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience from auditing, preferably in combination with operational experience within accounting/controlling/reporting
- relevant knowledge and experience with IFRS/NGAAP
- strong interest for use of IT, experience from system implementation is an advantage
- outstanding communication skills in Norwegian and English
- critical thinking and strong business acumen
- strong analytical skills and attention to details
- curious and always looking for ways to improve
- team player with interpersonal skills with high desire to help colleagues and the company to prosper and meet its ambitious plans
- high ethical standards
We offer a company with high ambitions that is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain. You will have great opportunities to influence and make an impact on how the company develops and personally grow alongside the growth of the company. In addition, you will be able to build future-proof accounting processes from the start. We are a flexible organization characterized by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes. Great working environment in a dynamic and international company situated in modern offices centrally located in Oslo with easy access to various commuting options.
Havfram actively work towards improving and developing the level of diversity in the organization. We acknowledge and firmly believe in the benefits and increased value creation for the organization becoming a further diversified and inclusive company. We welcome and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and disabilities.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Madeleine Bjørkman on 977 67 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.