Chief Human Resource Officer
- Hydrogen Pro
- Oslo or Porsgrunn
- 6. januar 2023
- 5. februar 2023
- Industri / Produksjon
- HR / Personal / HSEQ
Join us in accelerating the global energy transition!
HydrogenPro is a technology company and an OEM for high pressure alkaline electrolyser and supplies large scale green hydrogen plants. The Company was founded in 2013 by individuals with background from the electrolysis industry which was established in Telemark, Norway by Norsk Hydro in 1927. We are an experienced engineering team of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry. Our aim is to be the #1 large scale hydrogen production system player in the world with the main target to produce green hydrogen at a competitive cost with fossil hydrogen. With a mission to aspire constantly and consciously to work for pure performance, pure efficiency, and pure power!
Do you want to be a part of a team of highly qualified, inspiring, and committed people working with groundbreaking solutions to realize and maximize new opportunities in a smarter, sustainable, hydrogen-powered future? HydrogenPro is rapidly growing and looking for our new Chief Human Resource Officer.
The Chief HR Officer is a newly founded role within the company, with the overall responsibility for the HR agenda in HydrogenPro. The role will have an active part in further development of our organization, by building, growing, and shaping the HR area to help us deliver on our ambitious mission. The Chief HR Officer reports directly to our CEO and is part of our executive management team.
As this is a newly founded role, we see this as a unique opportunity to create and develop the role and the HR area within our company. The HR function will cover a broad range of areas, such as recruitment, employee engagement, training and development, compensation, rewards and benefits, and organisational development to support the strategic objectives of the company and encourage our competent personnel to further develop.
- Be a proactive and strategic partner to the CEO and management team on all HR-related policies and processes
- Engage in business strategy discussions and provide guidance in actions related to people and culture for the global organization
- Advise on and support implementation of HR strategy to be applied worldwide, including prioritizing relevant HR actions to the companies needs
- Administer plans and programs related to Onboarding as well as offboarding
- Drive and improve HR set-up and tools of sourcing candidates, as well as operating with external recruitment agencies
- Lead full recruitment processes, especially key positions candidates concerning the HR department (e.g employment, salary, employment conditions)
- Drive and manage the improvement of work force planning by creating succession plans, implement leadership training and employee training, to ensure enough anticipation throughout the company for effective implementation
- Report HSE related concerns or issue to CEO and Company’s QHSE director
In addition to the main responsibilities, it is important that our Chief Human Resource Officer to stay informed about changes to relevant rules, regulations, and trends to determine potential impact for the business. You will also need to provide support and advice on new potential business opportunities, as well as visit our organizations abroad. As we are a growing company all our employees need to help identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement changes.
Who are you?
To succeed in the role, you need to exemplify excellent managerial and organizational skills as head of the Human Resource function. Essential is also your ability to professionally manage confidential information. As our company is in an expansion phase, we need a person who is not afraid to speak their mind and can support other sections of the company, no matter the size of tasks. As the role involves dialogue with various internal and external stakeholders you must possess excellent communication skills. We are looking for a team player who is comfortable working in a multidimensional team.
Formal qualifications and experience:
- Higher education in human resources, business administration, social science, law, or other relevant subjects
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience with a proven track record, working in both strategic and operative functions
- Having experience in a medium to large sized international company is an advantage
- Professional expertise in employment law, redundancies, and employee relations
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
What we are offering
We offer you the opportunity to participate in the green energy transition in a fast-growing global market with innovative solutions and modern technologies. You will be part of an international and inspiring work environment where your opinion and competence matter. As part of our executive management team, you will have a unique opportunity to play a vital part in our further development. In this you will be a visible performer in the green hydrogen arena, working closely with industry experts. In addition, we offer competitive benefits and exciting career- and development opportunities in a new and dynamic hydrogen market.
Register your CV and apply for the position at www.jeffersonwells.recman.no
Application deadline: 05.02.2023
Location: Oslo or Porsgrunn
Start date: Agreed upon
Contract: Permanent position
All enquiries will be treated confidentially.
For further questions about the position or process, please contact our recruitment partner, Jefferson Wells at;
- Benedikte Lund, email: Benedikte.firstname.lastname@example.org /
telephone: +47 928 35 315
- Maiken Mikaelsen Øsleby, email: Maiken.email@example.com /
telephone + 47 951 65 314
Please refer to DN.no in your application.