Group Chief Accountant
- 16. januar 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Value-driven Group Chief Accountant
Dibber is a family-owned international group developing and running more than 600 Early Childhood Education centres and schools in ten countries and growing strongly.
We believe that children have intrinsic value, which is not dependent on what they say or do. This purpose – to make all children experience and believe they are valuable – is what brings us to work every day. We want to create experiences for children and their parents or guardians, which have positive impact on their lives, and for our leaders and employees to have a deeper commitment to what we are doing.
Our Dibber Heart Culture provides a warm and inclusive atmosphere. We care about each other. We treat others with the kindness and respect we ourselves wish to receive. We create positive experiences, and we invest our hearts in what we do and in relationships with each other.
Do you dream of a job where you have every opportunity to develop and grow both professionally and personally while doing the world’s most important job? Welcome to Dibber.
As Group Chief Accountant you will have a key role in developing the group accounting function of Dibber. You make sure that our accounting routines and reporting structures is modern, state of the art and runs in accordance with our high quality expectations. In your role you are part of Global Finance Team and report to Chief Financial Officer. You will work closely with all Dibber country organisations and across various global functions.
Are you professionally strong, passioned about accounting and triggered by contributing to building a great international company? Then this is the job for you.
In your role as Group Chief Accountant you:
- ensure effective, efficient, and solid infrastructure by developing, establishing and operate group accounting and reporting structure that is compliant with both local GAAP and group policies
- have the overall responsibility for the financial reporting
- implement group structures in new countries and monitor and follow up structures in existing countries, international travelling is expected
- develop, maintain, and improve the Transfer Pricing area
- monitor and follow up the Groups internal and external Shared Services within the finance area
- are CFOs right hand in the work of continuously improve and develop the Group function
Who are you?
You are an experienced group chief accountant who is used to working in an international environment. You are curious about the developments and technological advancement with the accounting area, and you are motivated by working for a value driven organization.
You enjoy teamwork, are proactive, innovative, and create an inspiring atmosphere around you. You thrive and are driven by working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- relevant higher education
- strong experience with accounting (including IFRS), tax, reporting and consolidation of international companies
- good business insight and holistic view with an ability to see issues across roles/functions and organisation
- experience from establishing and improving routines, processes and systems related to accounting and reporting
- Strong formulation and communication skills, in speech and writing
- Fluency in English, in speech and writing
- committed and competent colleagues in a purpose-driven international environment
- to be a key part of a team that has the ambition to lead the change in early childhood education globally by delivering world class EDC-services
- participate in a growth journey where the group size will multiply several times the next 10 years
- Dibber has a promise to all its employees; “Together we create a warm-hearted and inclusive workplace where you are valued and will develop and thrive as a professional in our global family.”
For questions, please contact Nora Lundstrøm at firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 482 71 203 or Kine Johansen at Kine.email@example.com / +4740645494. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.