- Cyviz AS
- 9. februar 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basi
- IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Business Analyst to global technology provider
Cyviz is a global technology provider for standardized conference rooms, control rooms and experience centers. Since 1998, Cyviz has empowered the digital workforce to connect, visualize, and collaborate on their critical data. The IT-driven turnkey solutions are easy to deploy, manage and support. Cyviz serves global enterprises and governments with the highest requirements for usability, security and quality, that engage people, encourage collaboration, and accelerate decision-making. Cyviz is listed on Euronext Growth at the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker: CYVIZ). As per December 31, 2022 the organization had approx. 150 employees worldwide.
Cyviz is searching for a driven and curious Business Analyst to support their rapid growth. The role is new and will become part of our lean, ambitious and hard-working Finance team in Oslo. If you enjoy solving problems in the intersection between finance and technology and thrive in a business environment with colleagues around the world, you might be the one. The position reports to Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Your main work areas will be:
- Perform deep-dive business analytics on key topics and add value to existing commercial insights
- Monitor and control actual costs and revenues against the budget and forecast
- Contribute to forecasting process, annual budget and business cases
- Support performance management through target setting, cost control and KPI tracking
- Work with rest of the team to ensure we have the right data quality
- Take initiative to start and lead various projects
Your expected qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration/Analytics or similar
- Ideally 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI is preferred, but not required
- Experience with project organization is preferred, but not required
- Fluency in English
- Efficient and able to periodically handle high workload
- Able to work independently, structured and result-oriented
- Self-driven and curious
- being part of a global team, communicating with colleagues and customers across the world
- modern offices with high tech communication equipment
- being part of a fast paced, rapidly growing, global technology company
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 272 / email@example.com or Emilie Grønsund on 920 52 534 / firstname.lastname@example.org
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.