- 13. februar 2023
- Søknader vurderes fortløpende
- Olje / Gass, Økonomi / Regnskap
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Are you interested in Project Controlling and renewable solutions?
Aibel is a full-range supplier of innovative and sustainable solutions. The company builds and maintains critical infrastructure for energy companies and is one of the largest suppliers on the Norwegian continental shelf. Aibel holds a leading position within electrification of offshore oil and gas installations and onshore processing plants, and is a significant supplier to the European offshore wind industry. More than 4,200 skilled employees work close to the customers at the company's offices in Norway, Thailand and Singapore. In addition, Aibel owns two modern yards in Haugesund, Norway, and in Laem Chabang, Thailand, with significant prefabrication and construction capacity.
Aibel is looking for a Project Controller who can contribute to their exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition. Aibel offers many career opportunities, and you can work on some of the most advanced and innovative projects in the energy sector. Canditates will join a team consisting of financial specialists responsible for securing sound financial control in projects. Project Controllers have significant impact and influence in their roles, and work closely with all parts of the organization as well as the client. Throughout the project execution, project controllers work with many different cost drivers at several sites around the world.
Project Controllers are responsible for the Profit & Loss and Balance accounts for the project. In this role you run budgets, reports and forecast throughout the project life cycle. In order to succeed in this role you must enjoy working in the interface between finance and technology. You handle complexity well and understand the value of hands-on stakeholder management. In your role, you will meet challenges connected to tax, legal and contractual aspects as well as currency and commercial risks. Cash flow and working capital are important measures to control. Together with Project Management, you will estimate risks, price changes and run quarterly forecast. Business Control work as a close team, sharing competence and experience across projects.
Areas of responsibility and related tasks
- Responsible for the Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss for the project
- Start-up and closeout of projects in SAP
- Create/modify/close WBS structure in SAP
- Create sales order(s) in SAP.
- Monthly closing of project accounts
- Cost-/profitability analysis
- Forecasting, Budgeting and Reporting
- External financial reporting to client
- Internal financial reporting to Project Management Team and Finance
- All financial project forecasting and budgeting
- Contribute in change- and tender work
- Project improvement and Risk Management
- Control and communicate risks
- Give guidance and instructions to project team members.
- Actively search for opportunities to improve project financial result
- We are looking for you who hold a Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant topics. However, we will also consider other relevant Master or Bachelor's Degree.
- We hope you have previous experience from project controlling, but newly graduated candidates will also be considered
- You have the ability to develop high quality working relationships internally and externally
- You have strong digital knowledge and enjoy applying technical solutions in your work
- Good oral and written communication skills, Norwegian and English
- Solid business understanding and commercial orientation
- You enjoy working in the interface between financial and technical environment
- You are eager to take full responsibility for all your deliveries - and you aim to deliver high quality in everything you do
- You are enthusiastic and curious and actively seek information and understanding
- You have the ability to motivate, build trust and establish good internal working relationships
- You contribute to maintain and develop high performing teams as you understand the importance of the collaboration and open communication
- You have a keen eye for details but you also have the ability to take on a visionary and strategic perspective
- You have the courage to raise concerns and show initiative on how to improve and enhance
- You have strong analytical capabilities with focus on results
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and you are capable of being the driving force in getting things done
- You work in a structured and efficient way and are flexible and open to change
- You share our strong and continuous focus on HSSE and you comply with our vision and values
Please submit a short application letter and CV in either English or Norwegian through OPUS Finance's web systems. All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.