Head of Treasury
- Elopak ASA
- 14. februar 2023
- Vi behandler søknader fortløpende
- Industri / Produksjon
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Head of Treasury to global sustainability company with an ambitious growth strategy
A leading global supplier of carton packaging and filling equipment, Elopak’s iconic Pure-Pak® cartons are designed with the environment, safety and convenience front of mind. Elopak uses renewable, recyclable and sustainably sourced materials to provide innovative packaging solutions that offer a natural and convenient alternative to plastic bottles and fit within a low carbon circular economy. Elopak was founded in Norway in 1957 and was listed at Oslo Stock Exchange in June 2021. Today Elopak employs 2,600 people and sells in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 80 countries.
Elopak is looking for an experienced Head of Treasury to be part of the Group Finance Team at Skøyen, Oslo.
As Head of Treasury, you will manage and oversee the Treasury function in Elopak Group and ensure optimal financing solutions. The successful candidate will act as a Business Partner and competence center towards the wider global Elopak organization in the fields of all Treasury-related matters, including FX, financing, liquidity, cash management and payments/ collections. You will work closely with CFO and report to him.
Elopak is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company with high growth ambitions. We offer a challenging and interesting position in an international and competent environment.
- ensure daily Treasury operations are executed in a correct and efficient manner
- be a proactive discussion partner with CFO and relevant stakeholders to define optimal capital structure and investment capacity
- overlook Elopaks cash forecast, funding requirements and covenants
- quarterly/annual treasury reporting for internal and external communication
- responsible for daily cash management and bank set-up
- manage financial risk of liquidity, currency and interest rate
- support the wider Finance organization, especially related to Hedge Accounting
- owner of bank relationships and agreements for financing, factoring and supply chain finance across Elopak Group
- responsible for the global insurance program
- responsible for treasury processes, procedures and limits
- owner of Treasury functionality in SAP
- contribute to projects based on business need
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, etc.
- 7-10 years of experience from Treasury, preferable in an international company
- experience from financing and/or financial risk management such as hedging is preferred
- good Excel modelling skills
- knowledge of SAP an advantage
- fluent in English
- result oriented and performance driven mindset with a key interest to own and drive the treasury area
- analytical mindset to ensure that questions and challenges are investigated from multiple angles
- ability to balance the view of business and financial risk with opportunities
- ability to quickly move between strategic and operational topics
- able to communicate effectively across cultures and business units, to ensure efficient Treasury operations
- ability to provide structure and clarity in complex questions related to Treasury
- flexible “can do” and a collaborative spirit - enjoy challenging tasks and taking on new responsibilities
Why choose Elopak and this opportunity?
- ABILITY TO INFLUENCE. Are you triggered by being central in the treasury and financial management to support the growth ambitions of Elopak?
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT. Motivated by being part of a company that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable products.
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT. Are you intrigued by being part of a truly global environment where you can collaborate with colleagues from all over the world?
- EMPOWERMENT AND FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR JOB. Elopak is a great place for those who want to change, move, and create.
- BE SUCCESSFUL AND EXPLORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. If you have the competence, integrity and the desire to make a difference, you have every opportunity to be successful in Elopak, including opportunities for international career development.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg 976 15 226 / Henriette.email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.