ESG Analyst - Equinor Asset Management
- Equinor Asset Management AS
- 23. februar 2023
- March 19 2023
- Bank / Finans / Forsikring
- Analytiker, Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
Equinor Asset Management AS, a 100% owned subsidiary of Equinor ASA, is seeking a dedicated analyst to lead the company’s ambition to strengthen its deliveries within responsible investments as well as to strengthen its capacity to perform portfolio analyses. The analyst will report to the managing director of EAM.
Equinor Asset Management has more than 100 bn. NOK under management, invested in securities globally. The company currently has 17 employees, all based in Stavanger. You can find more information about the company and our principles for responsible investment at our website equinorfondene.no.
By joining our team in Equinor Asset Management (EAM) you will have the opportunity to:
Drive EAM’s work related to responsible investment, including development of strategy, principles, and procedures - ensuring compliance with legal requirements and client expectations.
Take charge of our responsible investment related reporting, using data and applications from Sustainalytics and ISS.
Provide analytical and ESG related support to the EAM organisation and to our clients; Equinor Pensjon and Equinor Insurance AS.
Participate in providing strategic advisory to clients related to portfolio asset management, including related analyses and presentations.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Master's degree in Finance or Economics with strong academic records.
Ideally 1-5 years relevant experience, preferably from an asset management company, investment bank or consulting firm.
A deep interest in financial markets, portfolio management and management of ESG risk.
Analytical, structured, and systematic.
Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills.
Ability to operationalise legal requirements.
Self-driven and independent with high working capacity.
Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: www.equinor.com
Please refer to DN.no in your application.