Accounting And Financial Reporting Professionals
- Equinor ASA
- Stavanger, Oslo
- 10. mars 2023
- 5. april 2023
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO you will have the opportunity to:
Take part in one of Norway’s strongest professional environments for accounting and financial reporting.
Prepare quarterly and annual financial reporting, including tax reporting, both for our oil and gas business and for our renewable business.
Prepare financial statements for subsidiaries, including tax returns.
Assess and work with complex accounting issues.
Following up of business development transactions and joint venture transactions from an accounting and financial reporting perspective.
Following up on billings and cash calls for joint venture activities for operated and non-operated ventures, both in Norway and internationally.
Work with various improvement initiatives including digital initiatives.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
A candidate with relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
Someone with 1-5 years relevant experience.
Candidates with interest for financial reporting and accounting topics with an aspiration for further development in this area.
Candidates with various degree of experience within financial reporting and accounting.
Candidates with strong collaborative skills that are pro-active, solution oriented and capable of independent work.
Candidates with interest for and willingness to learn new digital tools and solutions.
Fluent in English, both written and oral.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.