Group Internal Auditor
- 6. mars 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Bank / Finans / Forsikring
- Analytiker, Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Local Unit & Position Description
Group Internal Audit’s purpose is to provide independent objective, assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve DNV’s operations. We are now looking for a new internal auditor to join our team of seven members in delivering on the Group Internal Audit’s purpose and mission.
You have courage and integrity and are able to communicate difficult and sensitive issues in a structured and balanced way. As a person, we believe you have good interpersonal and communication skills. You have a structured and analytical way of working, and you like working in teams.
About the role:
As a group internal auditor your main responsibility will be:
- Assist in executing the risk-based audit plan
- Participate in planning, executing, and communicating the results of high quality audits and audit programs
- Manage administrative responsibilities and contribute in internal improvement projects
- Maintain and develop audit methodology
- Support in conducting investigations
- Facilitate improvement projects, including digitalization and increased use of analytics
- Maintain competencies and development needs
What are we looking for:
To thrive and succeed in the role as Group Internal Auditor, we believe the right candidate holds the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Audit
- 1-2 years of relevant experience from finance positions
- Good business understanding and analytical skills
- Well-developed communicational skills
- Excellent command of English language. Basic command of Norwegian and other languages would be an advantage
Our pledge to you:
- We are offering you an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of DNV’s activities through audit execution and close cooperation with senior management in the different Business Areas
- You will get the opportunity to work in a cross-cultural environment and travel to different DNV locations
- You will get the possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
- We offer flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Please refer to DN.no in your application