Group Customer Experience Manager
Are you passionate about driving superior customer experience (CX)? Do you feel enthusiastic about our purpose? If yes to both, please continue reading.
We are looking for a top motivated colleague whose main responsibility is to enable business value through development and implementation of the DNV Group CX-roadmap in the years to come.
In our 2025 strategy superior customer experience is a key enabler for enabling our customers’ aspirations: We deliver an engaging customer experience, informed by a 360° view of our customers’ needs. Our customers recognize us for superior value creation, ease of doing business, quality, and integrity – as one DNV. Enabling our customers’ aspirations is our overriding goal.
You will lead CX initiatives with impact across group functions and all our business areas, and you will work with technology, processes, and people, on strategic, tactical, and operational level.
The role will be placed in Group Digital and Development located in Høvik, Norway. Depending on the candidate we will consider locations other than Oslo/Høvik.
You will report to the Director of Group Customer Development. You will work closely with colleagues from all business areas, global shared services, group center, and external partners – all located across the world.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- In close collaboration with the DNV business areas and Group functions define the CX roadmap and drive initiatives around optimizing digital customer journeys from awareness to loyalty. This includes establishing and following up on plans taking strategic decisions into operations.
- Be a thought CX-leader providing insights and best practise from b2b and b2c to increase growth through strengthening digital commerce capabilities and systematic customer insight.
- Project and change manager for CX initiatives spanning across DNV group. Depending on the initiative you will lead a matrix team of internal and external resources.
- Develop frameworks and concepts for engaging and efficient digital customer journeys enabling our high ambitions around digital commerce
- Reporting, and further development, of Customer Relationship Strength Score (CRSS)
- CX analytics including developing concepts for measuring CX business value realization
- Develop and document customer related business/commercial processes
- Ownership of the Getfeedback voice-of-customer platform and its integration with our Salesforce CRM-platform. This includes defining and prioritizing development projects and change requests in collaboration with IT and the business areas. This also include assessments of business requirements, solution design, implementation needs, and user adoption.
- Raise awareness and cultural enthusiasm around digital customer experience and its impact on digital commerce
The more of the following experiences you have, the more likely is it that you become our new colleague:
- You have experience and deep understanding of how great digital customer journeys are implemented and why, both from a people, process, and technological perspective
- Several years of experience with voice of customer/customer feedback platforms and/or CRM focusing on identifying business needs, develop solutions, and operations (experience with Salesforce CRM would be a benefit)
- Customer experience road-map development, both from business and technological perspectives
- Customer satisfaction analytics and CX business intelligence
- Sales enablement and development of commercial processes
- Strong capabilities in developing strategical, tactical, and operational plans based on your systematic findings
- Project management and leading teams
We do not believe in a superwoman or superman, but maybe you recognize yourself in some of the following characteristics?
- Easily building strong relations, and understand the importance of collaboration
- Sociable and create a good atmosphere
- Team player, but also enjoys working independently
- Work well under pressure and are used to working with deadlines
- Strong believer in the power of technology and understand how it transforms business
- Structured and organized
- Curious, and a creative trouble shooter searching for new angels to solve challenges
- Dedicated towards analytics. You enjoy digging into details and numbers with the purpose of optimizing the operation
- Agile and self-driven, looking for opportunities to get business results
- Result oriented and always doing your utmost to reach the targets
- Excellent English and communication skills, and enjoy giving presentations
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.