- Hexagon Purus AS
- 16. mars 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Do you have an analytical mindset? We are looking for a FP&A Analyst to strenghten our team
Hexagon Purus is a global leader in zero emission mobility, driving energy transformation and zero emission mobility solutions through our hydrogen storage cylinders, battery systems and electric drivetrain technologies. We have a global footprint, with presence in Norway, Germany, Canada, USA and China.
Hexagon Purus has a heritage of 60 years of experience with composite high-pressure technology and clean fuel systems, with a broad ability to tailor our product offering to customer needs combined with unique system integration capabilities. Hexagon Purus is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo and is expected to transfer to the main list of the Oslo Stock Exchange by the end of March 2023.
Hexagon Purus is looking for a highly analytical individual to join its group finance function in Oslo, Norway. The main focus for the role is to support the Group’s financial planning and forecasting processes and provide insightful analysis on business performance for decision-making. The right individual should also be highly proficient in building financial models for business and scenario planning, and work with implementation and development of best practice financial tools and software. The role will report to the Vice President of Finance.
- support regular cadence financial planning, reporting and forecasting processes
- gather, consolidate and analyze financial data, including budgets and rolling forecasts
- translate data into insights and a “storyline” about financial and operational performance by creating presentations and KPI dashboards appropriate for executive management and Board consumption
- develop multi-year and multi-scenario financial models to support strategic planning
- drive and support the implementation of best practice FP&A tools to develop robust reporting and forecasting capabilities across multiple business units
- identify improvements in financial processes that increase the accuracy of information to management, and overall process efficiency
- support timely and accurate financial close working with controllers and corporate accounting staff
- ensure overall data integrity
- 2-4 years of experience with financial forecasting/budgeting, modelling and analysis
- university degree in a relevant field, e.g., Finance, Business Administration, industrial Economics or similar
- highly proficient and advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement. Experience with other analytical tools is an advantage and willingness to learn new tools and be an ambassador for use in the organization
- experience with implementation of financial software is an advantage
- familiarity with financials of a manufacturing business is an advantage
- high level of written and oral English is required
- excellent analytical and data skills
- quick learner and data smart
- proactive and self-driven
- creative problem-solver
- structured and systematic
We can offer
- a key role in a highly competent and exciting company, with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition towards zero emission mobility solutions
- high degree of autonomy in a positive working environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development
- competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact John Ola Solheim at 909 91 137 / email@example.com, or André Herlofsen at 934 80 firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.