Head of Group Accounting
- Hexagon Purus AS
- 16. mars 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
We are looking for a proactive Head of Group Accounting
Hexagon Purus is a global leader in zero emission mobility, driving energy transformation and zero emission mobility solutions through our hydrogen storage cylinders, battery systems and electric drivetrain technologies. We have a global footprint, with presence in Norway, Germany, Canada, USA and China.
Hexagon Purus has a heritage of 60 years of experience with composite high-pressure technology and clean fuel systems, with a broad ability to tailor our product offering to customer needs combined with unique system integration capabilities. Hexagon Purus is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo and is expected to transfer to the main list of the Oslo Stock Exchange by the end of March 2023.
Hexagon Purus is looking for an operationally oriented and technically strong individual to join its growing team in Oslo, Norway as its new Head of Group Accounting. The role will have the overall responsibility for group financial consolidation and group statutory financial reporting for Hexagon Purus, which covers legal entities in Norway, Germany, Canada, USA and China. Our new Head of Group Accounting will be an important sparring partner for the CFO team on a wide range of accounting, finance and treasury related topics, and will play a key role in improving and streamlining the company’s financial reporting processes and accounting policies. The role will be based in Oslo, but the candidate must be prepared to travel occasionally.
- overall responsibility for group accounting policies and processes
- hands-on responsibility for monthly and quarterly group financial consolidation and group quarterly and annual statutory financial reporting
- ensure group compliance on relevant IFRS standards as well as training and implementation of new standards across the group
- be a key proponent and driver for improving and streamlining financial reporting processes
- responsibility for tax and VAT reporting and management of group transfer pricing policies
- responsibility for international cash management and other treasury related tasks, hereunder ensuring compliance with the group’s financing arrangements
- actively assist the implementation of a new group-wide financial consolidation system
- be a key point of contact towards the company’s external auditor and contribute to internal audit processes
- university degree in accounting (e.g. MRR) or finance
- more than 7 years of relevant experience from audit or accounting or experience from a similar role in a publicly listed company. Being a state authorized public accountant is an advantage
- excellent analytical skills and accounting knowledge, hereunder in-depth command of IFRS
- expert knowledge and hands-on experience from well-known financial consolidation solutions suitable for multi-national companies
- international work and/or educational experience is considered a strong advantage
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage
- strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- detail-oriented, structured and analytical
- results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- ability to work with colleagues across time zones as needed
- comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- a key role in a highly competent and exciting company, with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition towards zero emission mobility solutions
- high degree of autonomy in a positive working environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development
- competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact John Ola Solheim at 909 91 137 / email@example.com, or André Herlofsen at 934 80 firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your appplication.