- torsdag 13. april 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- IT / Tech, Salg / Markedsføring
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
We offer the opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company- join our team as Business Controller!
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company on a mission to help people think better in a distracted world. We are Norway’s latest unicorn, with over 350 employees in Oslo and a million devices sold worldwide. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup finding its way to being one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we've set ourselves exciting growth and product development goals for 2023.
In a dynamic context, reMarkable needs to find the right balance between control and speed in achieving its ambitious goals. We are hiring a Business Controller to contribute to best practices for Performance Management, dynamic resource allocation and project controlling in a rapidly changing environment. As a Business Controller you will be given significant responsibility and an important role in the team;
- Work closely with the Business Performance Controller and have a key role in following-up on performance and strategic portfolio across reMarkable
- Develop, maintain and improve control processes securing completeness of revenues, cost control as well as project control
- Support in the prioritization process for capital allocation by preparing relevant input
- Support Business Units (Super Tribes / Tribes) in project controlling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting processes
- Conduct business reviews together with business owners related to project execution
- Be a key link between Business Units and Business Performance Management /Operational Finance team
- Deliver high quality information and analysis to support business unit leaders and Management in decision making
- Responsible for other financial support tasks according to business specific needs. (i.e.: ad-hoc business cases)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, at least 3 years of experience within Business Controlling. Background within audit or consulting is also relevant
- Strong business acumen and financial understanding
- Strong background in Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting processes, and in delivering finance-related advice and operational support to large and diverse programs
- ERP knowledge and Mastery of MS Excel
- Very good oral and written English skills
- An advantage if you have experience from a high growth company, Tech environment (R&D projects) and/or large companies
- You are a self-driven team player , reliable, flexible and dedicated with strong problem solving and communication skills
- You are structured and able to pick up the small but important details and can as well take a step back to evaluate the big picture
- You are proactive and enterprising, and dare to challenge existing routines and processes
- You like to use technology to enhance your understanding of complex problems and provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
What do we offer?
At reMarkable, we offer the opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company. You'll join a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and be involved in every step of creating a product that's used and valued by hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe. Besides robust career development and growth opportunities, we offer a workplace where everyone can influence the company's direction, story, and success. We're a committed and highly motivated team with a lot of love for what we do and the people that we work with. Through collaboration, we create a generous, respectful, and supportive environment where people take the extra steps needed to help each other succeed as well as exceed expectations. We also offer highly competitive terms and flexible working hours. We are located in modern offices in Grünerløkka, and will move to brand new offices in Majorstua in 2024.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen at 975 89 490 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or André Herlofsen at 934 80 email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application