Senior Manager FP&A
- torsdag 13. april 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- IT / Tech, Salg / Markedsføring
- Forretningsutvikling/strategi, Leder
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
Senior Manager FP&A with passion for finance and technology
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company on a mission to help people think better in a distracted world. We are Norway’s latest unicorn, with over 350 employees in Oslo and a million devices sold worldwide. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup finding its way to being one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we've set ourselves exciting growth and product development goals for 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager FP&A who will be integral to the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) function of the company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This position will report to the VP Strategic Finance and will work closely with other finance teams, tribe leaders and cross-functional teams to provide critical financial insights to drive decision-making.
- Develop and maintain robust financial models to support both long and short term forecasting, and long-range planning processes
- Develop and implement models and tools to support strategic decision-making
- Analyze and report on financial performance, including key metrics and trends
- Collaborate with x-tribe teams to ensure financial information is accurate and timely
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Drive process improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency of FP&A, including integration of models and process with ERP and other systems
- Be proactive and forward leaning, able to chase down information with ease from other areas of the organization
- Lead, coach and grow with the other part of the finance, legal, and indirect procurement team
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- 7 + years of experience, experience from a high growth company and/or tech environment is an advantage
- Mastery of MS Excel
- Change management experience
- Bringing FP&A best practices would bring added value
- Knowledge and implementation experience of finance systems is an advantage
- Very good oral and written English skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner to senior executives in all parts of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to switch between being an individual contributor and then thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and work collaboratively with x-tribe team
What do we offer?
At reMarkable, we offer the opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company. You'll join a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and be involved in every step of creating a product that's used and valued by hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe. Besides robust career development and growth opportunities, we offer a workplace where everyone can influence the company's direction, story, and success. We're a committed and highly motivated team with a lot of love for what we do and the people that we work with. Through collaboration, we create a generous, respectful, and supportive environment where people take the extra steps needed to help each other succeed as well as exceed expectations. We also offer highly competitive terms and flexible working hours. We are located in modern offices in Grünerløkka, and will move to brand new offices in Majorstua in 2024.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen at 975 89 490 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or André Herlofsen at 934 80 email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application