- Maritime Robotics AS
- fredag 28. april 2023
- Industri / Produksjon
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
About the position
Maritime Robotics is seeking an experienced and results-oriented COO, who will play a critical role in their growth and success as a leading provider of Autonomous Navigation Systems and Uncrewed Surface Vehicles. The new COO will manage and handle the daily business operations for Maritime Robotics, working closely with department heads and supervisors to support the day-to-day activity of employees.
Maritime Robotics´ owners, board, and management have great ambitions for the company’s further growth and development. They are now looking for an experienced leader with international experience who can continuously improve and push boundaries within the Operations segment.
- Overall responsibility for leading and coordinating the company’s operational activities, including production, supply chain and quality control.
- Implement strategic plans and objectives, ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Promote open communication and collaboration across the organization and encourage all employees to actively participate in maintaining a strong safety culture.
- Identify and implement process improvements that increase efficiency and productivity, including the development of a scalable model for projects and production which can be implemented globally.
- You will from the start have 20+ people in your organization which consist of production personnel and project engineers, located both in Trondheim and at the company´s production facility in Vanvikan.
Experience and education:
- Experience from a similar position or top management position in a technology company with a proven track record of leading and developing effective and productive teams.
- Experience from vast international exposure.
- Solid knowledge in project management and production planning.
- Strong financial management skills, including experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Fluent communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Good technical understanding, and interest and enthusiasm for autonomous technology and the products Maritime Robotics delivers.
- Relevant higher education.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting growth companies in Trondheim, with state-of-the-art technology, high growth ambitions, and a great work environment.
The position reports to the CEO and is part of the management team.
Further inquiries can be made to Visindi by Nils Jørgen Tømmerås, tel. +47 971 84 166 or Malene Foss Hammervold, tel. +47 974 68 837 or to Maritime Robotics by CEO Vegard Hovstein, tel. +47 934 32 641. All inquiries are treated in confidence, also towards our client in the initial phase, if requested. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible to www.visindi.no.
Presentation of Maritime Robotics: Presentation
About the company
Maritime Robotics is an internationally leading supplier of Autonomous Navigation Systems and Uncrewed Surface Vehicles (USV). The company delivers globally to main markets within Mapping & Survey, Defence & Security, Energy, Scientific and transportation. The company was founded in 2005 and has had high growth over the past years. In 2022, turnover was 95 MNOK. This corresponds to a growth of 35% from 2021. There are about 45 employees at the company’s locations in Trondheim and Vanvikan.
Nils Jørgen Tømmerås
+47 971 84 166
Malene Foss Hammervold
+47 974 68 837
Please refer to DN.no in your application