Senior Business Controller
- TOMRA SYSTEMS ASA
- torsdag 4. mai 2023
- Applications assessed continously
- Økonomi / Regnskap / Revisjon
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
Do you want to take a central role in a global company that plans to double the business over the next five years?
TOMRA Collection (῀6 billion NOK revenues) is a growing global company helping to reduce plastic littering and carbon emissions. Every year we make sure that over 45 billion bottles and cans are kept in a clean loop so they can be recycled over and over again.
With an increasing number of countries in the process of implementing Deposit Return Systems, we aim to double our business in the next 5 years. Only in 2022 we opened six new subsidiaries and there are more to come. We need robust forecasting and planning processes, performance management analytics, and reliable financial and non-financial metrics. We are now looking for a Reporting and Performance Manager to take a central role in supporting our strategy execution.
On behalf of TOMRA Collection, we are now looking for a Senior Business Controller. You will have a central role, working closely with senior management and internationally with finance managers around the world (Nordics, UK, Europe, North America, Australia, and Asia). TOMRA Collection is today represented in over 60 countries. The role has broad exposure to CFO areas and reports to SVP Head of Finance TOMRA Collection.
You will manage the monthly reporting and forecasting process and we will count on you for providing reliable management information. We have a yearly strategy plan in which we refine our growth plan and the allocation of resources needed to meet it. You will run the process of turning the input from the organization into financial projections that anchor the strategy and ensure alignment. While growing and increasing our impact, we are also looking at minimizing out carbon footprint. You will drive focus on non-financial metrics and find good ways of measuring progress.
TOMRA is an exciting, innovative, and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse, and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly management reporting process
- Analyze and evaluate financial performance across business units
- Run a robust forecast process incorporating both business unit estimates and own research
- Manage the annual business planning process ensuring strategic alignment and operationalization as business unit budgets
- Drive and participate in improvement initiatives
- Support, train and advise in performance management across TOMRA Collection
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and support projects across the division
- Master`s degree within Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferable from international business and stock listed companies
- You have excellent analytical and data skills, and experience with Excel, Power BI, consolidation and performance management software
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- Personal characteristics:
- Structured and analytical mindset, curious and eager to learn
- Enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment, and taking on new responsibilities
- Able to apply efficient and systematic working methods in complex situations and drive improvements
- Relationship builder, you enjoy working with others and are keen on using technology and digitalization to empower people
- You are driven, adaptable, and care deeply about the work you do
- A rewarding, unique and exciting position in a company focused on making a positive impact on the climate and making every resource count
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and share scheme
- Great benefits, insurances, and pension scheme
- 5 extra days holiday at Easter or Christmas time
- If you arrive by car, we offer parking and electric chargers
- Hybrid working
- Great working spaces, café (with healthy subsidized lunch buffet) and training studio at our Asker offices.
- We’re a truly global company which is growing solidly. There are many possibilities for growth within the different divisions and regions.
Please submit a short application letter and CV in either English or Norwegian through OPUS Finance's web systems, www.opusfinance.no. All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Please refer to dn.no in your application.