Director Finance & Tax
- Elopak ASA
- mandag 8. mai 2023
- Søknader behandles fortløpende
- Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
Elopak is looking for an experienced Director Finance & Tax to be part of the Group Finance Team at Skøyen, Oslo.
A leading global supplier of carton packaging and filling equipment, Elopak’s iconic Pure-Pak® cartons are designed with the environment, safety and convenience front of mind. Elopak uses renewable, recyclable and sustainably sourced materials to provide innovative packaging solutions that offer a natural and convenient alternative to plastic bottles and fit within a low carbon circular economy. Elopak was founded in Norway in 1957 and was listed at Oslo Stock Exchange in June 2021. Today Elopak employs 2,600 people and sells in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 80 countries.
Director Finance & Tax plays a key role in the Elopak finance organization and also in the company as a whole.
The Finance and Tax team at Elopak Group Headquarters leads three functions at Elopak headquarters: Group Accounting, Tax Director, Group Controlling. In addition, the role has extensive contact with the business and the different finance functions in the operating units.
A crucial part of this role is to attract and develop a team of specialists, be a discussion partner for complex matters and ensuring relevant expert functions are involved as needed for larger management decisions.
You will work closely with CFO and report to him.
Elopak is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company with high growth ambitions. We offer a challenging and interesting position in an international and competent environment.
- ensure high quality external financial reporting, quarterly/annually
- secure timely and relevant management reporting, providing insight to decision makers and stakeholders
- report Group KPI’s for performance management and incentive schemes
- perform monthly and quarterly financial reviews
- ensure financial consolidation and compliance with IFRS and accounting policies
- evaluate and improve the effectiveness of financial reporting, control, and governance processes.
- responsible for tax compliance, intercompany pricing, tax planning, audit/conflict resolution and tax considerations at M&A’s and large investments
- lead financial part of group planning and other strategic projects
- challenge local and central business decisions
- develop future internal control functions
- contribute to compliance to future sustainability reporting (CSRD)
- support CFO and other key stakeholders for ad hoc projects and analysis
In addition to being leader for the Corporate finance team, the role has the following special assignments:
- Secretary of the Board Audit and Sustainability Committee (BASC)
- Secretary of the Group Leadership Team (GLT)
- Secretary of the Investment Committee
- Master`s degree within finance, accounting, economics or similar
- minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferable from international business and stock listed companies. Experience from auditing is an advantage.
- good knowledge of IFRS and Tax
- good Excel skills and other analytical tools
- knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- excellent English proficiency
- strong analytical capabilities with a curious mindset and a structured way of working
- ability to stay focused and constructive in changing and complex environments
- ability to build relationships and trust with many different stakeholders
- leadership skills and ability to motivate specialists
- eager to drive for continuous improvement of processes and digital tools in order to gain more insight, better control, efficiency and decision support
- ability and willingness to be hands on
Why choose Elopak and this opportunity?
- ABILITY TO INFLUENCE. Are you triggered by being central in the financial management to support the growth ambitions of Elopak?
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT. Motivated by being part of a company that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable products.
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT. Are you intrigued by being part of a truly global environment where you can collaborate with colleagues from all over the world?
- EMPOWERMENT AND FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR JOB. Elopak is a great place for those who want to change, move, and create.
- BE SUCCESSFUL AND EXPLORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. If you have the competence, integrity and the desire to make a difference, you have every opportunity to be successful in Elopak, including opportunities for international career development.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg 976 15 226 / Henriette.email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.