- Brav Norway AS
- torsdag 11. mai 2023
- Søknader behandles fortløpende
- Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal
- Økonomi / Finans / Regnskap
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
Do you want to take Brav to the next level as our Finance Manager?
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry supporting them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Lithuania, Japan and the USA. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide. Brav’s HQ are located at Snøbyen, Lørenskog. Here you will find four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. On the ground floor you find our Flagship store. See www.brav.com for more info.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to lead our Finance Team, which currently consists of four persons. Working alongside the CFO, the Finance Manager will be an important contributor in Brav achieving its goals. If you are brave and not afraid to stand out from the crowd and to do something different, we can promise you an exciting and challenging position.
The Finance Manager is responsible for group accounting, financial controlling and management. A part of the role is to enhance productivity and quality in financial processes, but also to initiate improvement processes outside of the finance area when necessary. Finally, the Finance Manager will contribute to improve decision making by top management through good advisory and excellent analyzes.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- lead the finance department
- perform group accounting, including monthly and statutory closings and reporting
- provide financial reports and analyzes for management
- manage and lead the annual budget process
- follow-up performance and cost vs. budget or project plans. Take action when needed
- manage credit and liquidity
- manage the Group’s transfer pricing model
- initiate and implement process improvements to enhance quality and productivity
- be main contact person for auditors
- assist in Board preparations
- ad hoc projects and work
- very good Norwegian and English language skills both verbally and written
- minimum master’s degree in Finance or similar. Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- intimate knowledge of statutory legislations and accounting principles
- leadership experience would be an advantage
- skillful user of ERP-systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics) and power point and excel.
- Knowledge of BI systems/tools would be an added benefit (preferably Power BI)
- a teamplayer
- leadership skills
- a hard worker with high integrity
- structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- a self-starter and a do-er
- strong analytical capabilities
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no, and not directly on mail to stated contact person. For further information regarding the position, please contact Andreas Kleiven at +47 948 87 firstname.lastname@example.org.