VP Portfolio, Business Area Nordics
- tirsdag 23. mai 2023
- 26. juni 2023
- Kraft / Energi
Motta stillingsvarsel når vi legger ut tilsvarende stillinger.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivaled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we need you to join!
The purpose of the position is to lead and develop the Portfolio unit, and to create value through optimising the long-term value creation of Statkraft’s Nordic asset base. The position will lead and drive the long-term asset portfolio development from an owner’s perspective and transactions of asset in operations across the Nordics.
The entity Ownership and Portfolio oversees 12 assets in operation and is responsible for M&A of power plants (hydro, onshore wind and solar) in operation in the Nordics. This entity will be around ten senior professionals when fully staffed. VP Portfolio reports to SVP Ownership and Portfolio, who again reports to EVP Nordics.
Areas of responsibility and accountabilities:
Accountable for optimising the value of Statkraft’s Nordic portfolio from an owner’s perspective and run transactions in the Nordics.
The VP Portfolio is responsible for strategic and transactional support from an owner’s perspective to SVP Ownership and Portfolio, including the following tasks:
- Lead and develop the Portfolio unit, a team consisting of 2-3 members
- Develop portfolio strategy, incl. asset strategy framework and watercourse strategy framework
- Portfolio management; i e managing the overall portfolio strategy and prioritisation across the Nordic asset base from an owner’s perspective
- Initiate, own and drive relevant transaction process (both acquisitions and potential restructuring) of assets in operations (hydro, onshore wind and solar) in the Nordics, including leading negotiations
- Financial modelling and investment analysis, aligned with Statkraft’s unit Corporate Transactions
- Lead and support initiatives across the Ownership and Portfolio unit
- Represent Statkraft in Boards
- Support for SVP Ownership and Portfolio and EVP Nordics
VP Portfolio shall manage and develop the unit to ensure delivery of:
- The safety, well-being, and development of employees
- Develop the organisation to deliver on business priorities and ensure collaboration with other units
- Oversee the overall planning, budgeting, and performance management process within the unit
Background / experience:
- Relevant education within business or other at Master´s level
- Commercial mindset and strong personal drive to develop a professional portfolio management function
- Solid experience with transactions and investment analyses
- Thorough understanding of:
- Ownership structures, strategy methodology and portfolio management
- The Nordic energy market and system, politics, and regulatory issues.
- Solid competence with stakeholder management and communication
- Stamina and an understanding of the fact that structural processes can take long time
- Board experience
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to build trust and empowerment
- Relationship builder with the ability to collaborate constructively with business and functional leaders in a matrix organisation
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Capability to build the organisation, processes, and structures required to deliver on a new and large business ambition
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo.
For further information please contact Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, mobile 911 67 703 or Anne Frøyland, mobile 901 28 595 at Boyden Executive Search.
To apply, please submit your CV and application to email@example.com as soon as possible, and latest 26th June 2023.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.
Søk på VP Portfolio, Business Area Nordics
Har du allerede lastet opp en CV? Logg på for å søke umiddelbart