Energy Valley is a prominent cluster organisation and Norwegian Centre of Expertise (NCE) in Energy Technology. We unify approximately 150 member companies and partners within the greater capital region of Norway, advocating for the energy transition and digitalisation of the energy industry. By facilitating infrastructure, collaboration, innovation, knowledge transfer, and new insights, Energy Valley enables its members to adapt, benefit from, and contribute towards a sustainable energy transition. Energy Valley is also representing the national member committee for the World Energy Council Norway. Discover more about our impactful work at www.energyvalley.com
Vice President of Strategy and Operations
We are currently in search of an exceptional individual to fill the role of Vice President of Strategy and Operations. In this role, you will also act as the deputy to the Managing Director and play a critical role in the further development of Energy Valley. The position is based at our office in Fornebu, close to Oslo.
- Strongly contribute to the development of strategic business opportunities in alignment with the cluster’s strategic focus areas and plans.
- Collaborate with other team members to streamline operations, drive efficiency and productivity within Energy Valley.
- Translate organizational strategy into actionable programs, initiatives, and projects.
- Identify and secure new projects and funding opportunities.
- Oversee and manage budgets to ensure sustainable financial growth.
- Work closely with other team members in daily operations to achieve strategic objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key members and partners, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Interact with stakeholders across our ecosystem, including industry representatives, academia, capital (VC), government, and start-ups.
Qualifications & skills:
- Master's degree or higher and/or relevant experience from operations/strategy.
- Proven experience within the energy sector or in consultancy.
- Demonstrable leadership experience with a knack for inspiring and motivating others.
- Track record of implementing strategic projects and translating ideas into reality.
- Analytical mindset with an eye for identifying opportunities and driving improvements.
- Exceptional communication skills (in Norwegian and English) with a demonstrated ability to forge strong relationships.
- Robust organizational skills with the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
What We Offer:
- An exciting journey with tremendous national and international potential within the energy field.
- A range of challenging, impactful, and dynamic responsibilities.
- A positive and collaborative work environment.
- A competitive compensation package.
For any questions regarding Energy Valley or the position, please contact our Recruitment Advisor at Gevir Group, Marianne Furru, firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, visit www.gevirgroup.no/stillinger .
We look forward to your application!