Senior Manager Enterprise Risk Management to Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is a 160-year-old start-up, aiming for zero-emission shipping and logistics solutions. We are a market leader in RoRo (Roll on Roll off) shipping and vehicle logistics, and our job is to connect and expand sustainable world trade, with assets and services that take care of everything from the procurement of materials through to products reaching the end customer. At sea, we have more than 130 vessels operating 15 trade routes across six continents, together with a global inland distribution network, more than 66 processing centres, and 8 terminals. Our global family consists of 8 900 people across 29 countries that are working on vessels and at ports, processing centres, and offices.
We are looking for a business professional with experience in risk management to take on a new role as Senior Manager Enterprise Risk Management. This is a strategic and central role, working closely with senior executives and decision makers across a truly global shipping and logistics organization. The position reports to SVP Global Business Performance and is located in Lysaker.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- subject matter expert on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- develop, implement and maintain an integrated ERM framework with supporting policies and procedures
- develop and implement a strategic and annual ERM plan
- develop and implement risk assessment methodologies, models and assess the group’s ERM systems requirements
- facilitate risk workshops and the assessment of identified risks
- report all relevant ERM matters including findings, risk positions and recommendations to relevant stakeholders and management
- collaborate with other corporate functions to fully integrate ERM with other key processes such as strategic planning, governance, compliance and finance
- ad hoc tasks as part of the Business Performance Management team
- higher education, preferably a degree in business administration, finance, law or similar, but relevant experience can make up for lack of relevant educational background
- minimum 5+ years of risk management experience from consulting or from a corporate ERM function in an international corporate environment
- preferably knowledge from leading ERM standards such as ISO31000 and/or COSO ERM
- Solid project management skills
- knowledge from working with and preferably implementing state-of-the-art ERM systems
- proficiency in building Word reports and Power Point presentations
- fluent in written and oral English
- strong communication and cooperation skills
- comfortable with facilitating discussions with senior management and across geographies and business cultures
- self-driven with capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- structured, accurate and detail-oriented
- varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- competitive terms of employment and attractive benefit schemes
- social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- this position is located at Lysaker HQ and we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world
- occasional travel is to be expected with this role
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
Please refer to DN.no in your application