QNTM Group is a fast-moving eco system of software and tech companies, with the ambition to be a leading star in the European market for AdTech & MarTech companies. The Group offer unique best-of-breed products within the Marketing Technology sphere, set out to revolutionize the way companies approach their growth strategies. The group have a build & buy strategy and consist today of 7 strong brands with more than 800 tech experts in Europe, with offices in most of the European countries as well as Canada and US. The group is owned by Altor Equity Partners.
We are looking for a proactive Business Analyst with passion for technology
QNTM Group is a European group of unique best-of-breed products within the Marketing Technology sphere, set out to revolutionize the way companies approach their growth strategies. The vision is to create digital winners of tomorrow by offer a set of leading MarTech and AdTech products, that we can create a tailored solution for clients to increase their top-line growth. Together with clients QNTM companies identify needs and growth possibilities. With their partners, they help with setup and implementation, so all your current and QNTM solutions run seamlessly together.
QNTM is made up of experienced industry leaders and digital entrepreneurs with a passion for helping companies become the digital winners of tomorrow. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and be a part of a competent and passionate team set out on an adventurous growth journey, this is the right opportunity for you. You will work closely with our Group CFO and Head of Strategy & M&A and be exposed to a wide range of tasks as well as top management and our private equity owners. We have a brand-new office at Skøyen in Oslo where you will be part of the House of QNTM vibe with more than 30 young and passionate people from the different QNTM brands.
As a Business Analyst in QNTM you will be responsible for establishing and executing on the following responsibilities:
- assist with business reporting to Group management and to the board
- run financial and operational performance assessments of companies (SAAS KPI’s) in the Group (for benchmarking and establishing best practice)
- assist with various business analyses and KPI reporting
- support in driving the strategic agenda, with a mix of planning, execution and follow-up
- active involved in M&A activities supporting the ambitious buy and build strategy, hereunder developing and nurturing the target pipeline, preparing documentation and executing transactions
- participate in prioritized business development projects across focus areas e.g. establish reporting and control processes, researching and benchmarking, market and internal analyses, competence development etc.
- assist with internal facilitation of operational tasks and day-to-day issues
- master's degree within the field of Economics, Finance, auditing or similar
- 2-4 years working experience from transaction services, management consultancy, banking or from relevant positions in a SaaS business. Previous internships will be positively emphasized
- advanced proficiency in Excel and Power Point, experience with Power BI is an advantage
- fluent in one Scandinavian language and English
- interest for technology and software is an advantage
To succeed in this role, you need a strong analytical mindset. You are able to see the big picture while simultaneously keeping an eye on the details. You are driven, engaged and curious. You thrive in a high-pace environment where collaboration is key. You are a problem solver with good communication skills and a positive can-do attitude.
What we offer
To the right candidate we can offer an exciting and diversified role in a highly competent and small team with strong business acumen and interest for the technology sphere. We offer competitive terms and are located in modern premises in House of QNTM at Skøyen.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Jannicke Høiback Lunder - Jannicke.firstname.lastname@example.org / + 47 928 21 239 or André Herlofsen- email@example.com / +47 934 80 266. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through our webpage.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Hoping to hear from you!