Aibel is a full-range supplier of innovative and sustainable solutions. The company builds and maintains critical infrastructure for energy companies and is one of the largest suppliers on the Norwegian continental shelf. Aibel holds a leading position within electrification of offshore oil and gas installations and onshore processing plants, and is a significant supplier to the European offshore wind industry. More than 4,200 skilled employees work close to the customers at the company's offices in Norway, Thailand and Singapore. In addition, Aibel owns two modern yards in Haugesund, Norway, and in Laem Chabang, Thailand, with significant prefabrication and construction capacity.
With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
We are seeking a commercial Business Partner with SAP experience
Aibel is looking for a highly skilled Business Partner who will have the overall responsibility for all reporting and controlling requirements for their finance-related systems and processes. The role requires significant experience from both evaluation, implementation and operation of SAP’s ERP systems in large companies. You shall be independent within the job and may take on roles such as project manager for system implementations and improvement projects.
The position as Business Partner has a central role in the finance team and will work in close cooperation with our IT/SAP department, and ensure that the systems are state-of-the-art and able to support Aibel’s current and future ambitions. In order to succeed you must enjoy working in the areas between finance and systems, and you must handle and enjoy complexity and various interfaces well. The role requires you to handle operative tasks, and being able to focus on details while seeing the bigger picture. Furthermore, the position as Business Partner will give the team a clear sense of direction, inspiration and guiding.
- Be Aibel’s Process Owner for finance systems, and work closely with our IT/ERP department and other process owners
- Deliver efficient, high quality and user-friendly applications
- Be responsible for maintaining & enhancing organisation structures & other finance-related master data in SAP ERP & Business Intelligence (BI) systems, and ensure that these data are updated on a continuous basis.
- Be responsible for detailed planning, scheduling and performance of finance-related system activities regarding month-end closings, new-year start-ups and organisational changes.
- Be a driving force in the work to streamline, standardise and improve Aibel’s finance-related systems, reports & processes – to the benefit of Finance, customer projects, business units, companies and Aibel Group.
- In close cooperation with the IT department, engage in projects to increase use of BI reports or similar tools, which simplify & enhance internal and external reporting in Aibel.
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- At least 10 years of working experience with finance and reporting systems
- Experience from ERP systems in large companies
- Good oral and written communication skills, in both Norwegian and English
- Experience as system owner or process owner for financial and reporting modules in SAP or other large scale ERP system
- Good project management skills. I.e. ability to establish and head-up project teams that can plan, perform and deliver system solutions and improvements on time and at agreed quality level
- Experience as project manager for system implementation projects
- High focus on data quality. I.e. be willing to spend the time and efforts – often at the lowest, detailed level - to secure that the financial systems & reports are accurate at all times
- Proactive, flexible and open to change
- Independent and self-motivated
- Results and performance orientated
- Communicate openly and directly
- Motivate, develop colleagues and effective teams
- Demonstrates responsibility and is reliable
- Strong analytical capabilities with a keen eye for details, as well as taking on a visionary and strategic perspective
Please submit a short application letter and CV in either English or Norwegian through OPUS Finance's web systems, www.opusfinance.no. All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
For questions, please contact: