Founded in 1890, Kubota Corporation is a leading manufacturer of agricultural, lawn and grounds care, construction equipment and industrial engines. With global headquarters in Osaka, Japan, offices in more than 120 countries and more than 55,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, Kubota generated sales of approximately $20,4 billion (2022). In addition to the main production line of agricultural equipment, Kubota offers a diverse portfolio of other products. These include e.g. B. urban water filter systems, irrigation technology, pipelines, roofing, housing and large underfloor valves.
“For Earth, For Life” — the Kubota Group promises to continue supporting the prosperous life of humans while protecting the environment of this beautiful earth.
It has been 49 years since the first establishment of Kubota in Europe. Over the last decades, the Kubota Corporation has shown a significant growth in the European region; particularly through the acquisition of the Norwegian agricultural implements manufacturer Kverneland Group. The European organization consists of 10 production plants and various distribution, service and sales units that offer tractors, construction machinery, industrial engines, agricultural machinery, multi-purpose vehicles and lawn care machines. Kubota in the European region is a large, international and complex organization existing of approx. 60 legal subsidiaries with around 5,000 employees and a revenue of €2.4 billion (2022). Our mission is to make the Kubota Group compete for the #1 position in our markets; not only in sales and revenue, but also in winning the trust and respect of our customers. The European headquarters are located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands.
Kubota Europe (KHE) Group Finance includes the following teams: Tax & Legal, Treasury, Financial reporting, Non-Financial Reporting, Compliance and Internal audit. The function is responsible for all financial topics on group level in Europe. Our headquarter is at Klepp, Norway, but we are a virtual organization with employees also in Germany, France and the Netherlands.
Group Cash Manager
We are strengthening our team and seeking a highly motivated and experienced Group Cash Manager. As Group Cash Manager, you will be an important part of Kubota Europe (KHE) Group Finance and work closely with the subsidiaries, external cash management providers and all departments in Kubota Europe (KHE) Group Finance. The position will report to Director Group Treasury. The role will preferably be located at our Kverneland Group premises in Klepp, Norway.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Management of European internal bank (40 entities in 13 countries) including contract framework.
- Enhance and develop cash pooling structure and arrangement.
- Internal interest terms and transfer pricing system.
- Currency risk analysis, management and execution for relevant entities.
- Provide FX support and guidance to the business.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Support and initiate digitalization and automation of processes.
- Participate in analysis and reporting to Group management.
- Participate in projects and other tasks within the finance area.
Education and personal requirements:
- Master’s Degree in economics or finance.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Preferably 7+ years of relevant experience from similar international organization and/or financial institution.
- Good system competency and interest in new development and technology within cash management and treasury.
- Good business understanding and focus on improvements.
- Strong team working skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An international and growing Group of companies with customers all over the world.
- A positive, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Good welfare systems.
- Flexible working hours including possible hybrid office solution.
- Focus on work/life balance.
One of the best things about working for Kubota is its culture, which gives all employees a chance to take on challenges regardless of age or experience. We are also taking measures to improve and reform systems and working environments to leverage the personalities and abilities of each employee and allow them to work with peace of mind.
Kubota aim to be a company with zero tolerance for discrimination or infringement on human rights for any reason, including nationality, age, gender, physical and mental ability, lifestyle, values, culture, and race. We believe that by eliminating the barriers of borders, language, prejudice, and discrimination, embracing our diversity, and trusting one another, we can create a tremendous power to pave the way for the future of humanity and our planet.
Please send an application through our recruitment system.
For more information please contact Director Group Treasury, Bodil Barka +47 906 76 063, or HR-advisor Anne Mette Riskjell Høyland, +47 986 27 491.
Application due 20th September 2023.