Are you a team player with a passion for financial strategy, leadership, business development and structured decision-making? We invite you to explore the exciting opportunity to become our next CFO.
Veyt is a fast-growing market intelligence company in the renewable energy sector and our clients span across some of the world's leading energy, investment and utility companies. As an independent market intelligence provider our vision is to empower decision makers towards a net zero world with our analysis and insights covering renewable energy and carbon markets worldwide. As we continue to grow, we recognize the importance of a visionary CFO who can provide strategic financial leadership and guidance to the organization and key stakeholders.
As our CFO, you will be part of our global leadership team, collaborating closely with colleagues across the various teams in Oslo, Berlin and London. We are looking for an experienced CFO having worked with fast-growing companies being able to clearly communicate financial information as the company expands its business globally.
This role will report to the CEO and is based in Oslo, Norway with the flexibility to work remotely as part of our agile working policy. You will also be part of the finance team across Alytic’s portfolio companies. Veyt is owned by Alytic, a portfolio company of Arendals Fossekompani, and Arctic Securities.
Main responsibilities for the CFO will be:
- Prepare budgets, business plans, objectives, strategies, and investment plans.
- Strategic partner in management discussions and key resource in business development processes
- Build and follow-up of financial strategy and business plans in a growth company
- Financial reporting, including preparations for group accounts.
- Cost control and follow up of income, expenses, and profitability.
- Establish, own and maintain efficient routines and systems for accounting, invoicing, and reporting (ERP)
- Liquidity management
- As part of the management group contribute to building a thriving organisation
- Follow-up of company subsidiaries and partnerships
- Implement and maintain commercial system portfolio.
- Reporting to company board of directors
- Manage external funding programs such as Skattefunn etc.
Profile and requirements:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent, MBA/MSc level.
- Relevant experience within finance in a growth company
- Relevant experience within management or having a potential and motivation to become a manager.
- An ability to multitask and being self-driven.
- An ability to motivate and inspire those around you.
- An ability to appreciate the balance between work and leisure by being efficient, structured, and proactive at work.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Employee share program
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An international work environment
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and location
- Lunch and gym facility
Our application review process is ongoing, and we will consider applications as they are submitted.