Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For our client HydrogenPro we are now looking for a QHSSE Director.
- Direct the organisation and other that work under management of the Company to follow the requirements for the QHSSE management system.
- Authority according to the Authority matrix
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and implementation of the QHSSE management system included accredited ISO certification and the QHSSE process.
- Coordinate QHSSE activities internal in the company, and external with relevant authorities and customers.
- Work proactively to ensure the company meets its goals related to QHSSE
- Coordinate tasks related to Security (physical and operational)
- Coordinate tasks related to crisis management/emergency management
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the company’s work with safety, security and quality and proactively ensure that company meets it’s target of zero accidents and high potential incidents.
- Responsible for investigation and evaluation of accidents and incidents
- Responsible for certification process and for establishing relevant standards such as ISO 90001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001
- Implementation of company’s plans and procedures for international project activities
- Promote digitalized process within all areas of quality and safety work
- Performance of QHSSE training and audits
- Support sales, technical and projects in aspects related to HSSEQ
- Contract review and input related to HSSEQ
- Contribute to risk evaluation in projects and design
Qualifications and experience
- Higher education (MSc, BSc or equivalent). Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Documented experience within quality management, health, safety and environment work, as well as from improvement processes and risk management and preferably from managing certification processes.
- Experience from project based QHSE implementation and from large international tenders.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards.
- Preferably certified as Risk manager and Quality Lead Auditor.
- Digital competence/efficient in use of relevant IT tools/database system and general knowledge of IT structure.
- Knowledge from Information Security Management (ISM), and risk related to this.
What the company offers
HydrogenPro offers you the opportunity to participate in the green energy transition in a fast-growing global market with innovative solutions and new technologies. The company is growing rapidly and has high ambitions to become the preferred technology partner for large scale hydrogen plants. The projects we work on are some of the largest projects for green hydrogen globally and will impact the everyday life, environment, and future of a vast number of people around the globe.
About the company
HydrogenPro is an Original Equipment manufacturer (OEM) designing and suppling high pressure electrolysers for green hydrogen plants, all ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001 certified. HydrogenPro is a publicly listed company with locations in Norway, Denmark, Germany, USA and China. Our team consists of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry. Our core product is the alkaline high-pressure electrolyser. Combining the well proven high-pressure electrolyser technology with our new advanced electrode is expected to give our customers a significant savings in their operational costs, thus making HydrogenPro the preferred OEM in this business.
HydrogenPro is empowered by our diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Background check is performed on all final candidates. All personal data is treated according to Norwegian legislation and our privacy statement: Privacy Statement – HydrogenPro (Hydrogen-pro.com) Please applying online and attach your CV, cover letter and transcript of records.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, and candidates will be evaluated on a continuous basis.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.