Group Financial Controller to listed company
Axactor is looking for an ambitious and team-oriented Group Financial Controller to join the Finance Department located at Skøyen, Oslo. As a Group Financial Controller you will play an important role in enabling the Group to achieve our high ambitions for financial reporting. The Group Financial Controller will be part of a highly qualified team and report to Group Chief Accountant.
You will be part of the Group Financial Controlling team and will work closely with local finance functions in our subsidiaries in Europe to ensure high quality in the financial reporting. The right candidate has an interest in systems as you will have main responsibility for the group's ERP system within the accounting area.
- take part in monthly closing and controlling of the parent company and subsidiaries
- assist in quarterly and annual closing and reporting for the group according to IFRS
- contribute to continuous development, automation and streamlining of the reporting process
- super user for system and contribute to efficient utilization
- participate in internal training and support in the use of systems in the subsidiaries
- analyse, follow up and provide professional support for subsidiaries
- ad hoc tasks and projects
- university degree within finance, accounting and/or auditing
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably from auditing or similar position
- solid accounting skills
- experience or interest in IFRS
- good Norwegian and English skills, oral and written
- strong Excel and system skills/interest
In order to succeed in the role you must be analytical, proactive and have a high ability to execute. Further, you have a good business understanding with the ability to see the whole picture, as well as paying attention to details. The right candidate can work across the different functions in an international fast-paced business environment, both independently and in collaborations with others. You are service-minded and have a positive “can do” attitude.
To the right candidate, we can offer a professionally challenging and demanding position in an internationally listed company with growth ambitions. There will be ample opportunities for professional and personal development, and the company has a good working environment with motivated and competent colleagues.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Henriette K. Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, on phone +47 976 15 226 or email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
Applications are processed continuously.
Axactor is a European based company listed at Oslo Børs. We are investing in non-performing debt portfolios and offering services within debt collection. Our purpose is all about helping people and society to a better future. Our continuous focus on innovations and digitalization, together with cost leadership and extensive industry knowledge, has placed us as one of the main players in the European debt-collection industry. To succeed we need people that are proactive, have a great dose of passion and have the ability to gain and give trust. We need employees with various backgrounds and competencies and strive to have a working environment based on inclusion and tolerance. The Axactor family now counts around 1,400 employees across six attractive European markets. We work continuously to reinforce a high-performance mindset within our teams and a secure work environment.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.