Due to high activity levels, Clarksons is expanding. Join us in the Shipping Analysis team or in the Green Transition team.
Clarksons is the world’s leading Ship- and Offshore broker. The Company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has its Head Office in London. In addition to Ship- and Offshore broking, the Company also has a significant presence in financial services and investment banking through Clarksons Securities and Clarksons Project Finance.
Green Transition Analyst
Working the Green Transition team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact large investments and actively guide our clients in this transformative period for our industry. Clarksons established the team in 2021 to offer our clients a holistic and complete advisory and business development service. The team is set up under the Shipbroking vertical, specializing in commercial impact of shipping decarbonization, and risks and opportunities arising from the wider energy transition.
As a shipping analyst you will be responsible for fundamental market-, industry- and sector analysis of the global shipping market. The work will involve extensive client interaction and presentations. You will be working alongside a global team of highly professional and experienced brokers and analysts.
We are offering:
- Highly interesting opportunities in a fast-paced, dynamic, and commercial environment.
- The opportunity to work at the forefront of the shipping industry with exposure to a broad range of clients within the sector.
- Competitive terms, including variable compensation scheme.
What we are looking for
- 0-5 years of relevant experience in the shipping, energy or other related industries such as investment banking, research, consulting or similar.
- Ideally degree in finance, economics, industrial economics or engineering, with strong academic results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commercial mindset.
- Highly motivated, structured, able to multi-task and work towards tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills are a must, and the person in this role must be fluent in both English and Norwegian, both written and oral.
- Good social skills and commercial attitude
In your application, please include your CV, academics of records and cover letter where you state your motivation to apply, and which position you are applying for.
The application deadline is 8th of December.
The position will be based at the Company’s office in Oslo.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our company or the position:
Green Transition: email@example.com
Shipping Analysis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.