Cruda, partly owned by NG Group seeks:
Chief Technical Officer - CTO
CTO is one of the first key positions to be filled in Cruda and you will have a central role in the management team and in the development of the company. You will be developing and growing a new circular economy solution, with strong partners and promising technology. The role constitutes a variety of responsibilities, beyond what is normally associated with a CTO role, an opportunity due to the current start-up phase of the company. You will set the agenda and structure for how we further develop product and in-turn deploy our technology, with mandate to build the organization and execution plan.
- Development and implementation of a industrial pilot production line (post processing) for biocarbon products
- Lead the design and development of a full industrial scale biocarbon production facility
- Develop and maintain a robust IPR technology protection strategy
- Build a highly motivated and capable technical team
- Develop a supplier base, running RFI/RFQ processes to qualify and select future key suppliers
- Contribute to the company’s overall strategy development, including technology roadmap
Qualifications & skills
- MSc degree or similar, preferably within Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Background as CTO or from Technical/Project management role in an industrial company
- Experience with upscaling and industrializing a new technology, supplier negotiations and management, plant operations planning and management, and building a high-performing technical team
- A good understanding of thermochemical processing, and/or knowledge of metallurgical processes
- Motivated, engaged, ambitious, proactive, team oriented, the ability to get things efficiently done with high level of integrity
- Personal motivation and ambition to develop and grow a new solution and a new market
If you have any questions regarding Cruda or the position, please contact our Recruitment advisor in Gevir Group; Marianne Furru: email@example.com
Cruda is a recently established joint venture between Mana Group, a subsidiary of NG Group, and Standard Bio. We will develop products and build and operate facilities for production of CO2 neutral energy and biocarbon products as reductant for metallurgical industries in Europe. Cruda products will partly substitute the use of fossil coke and in that way reduce considerably our customers CO2 footprint. Cruda use recycled wood and biproducts from forest industry as input material in the production. Our proprietary processes and R&D will tailor a drop-in reduction agent for smelters which is cost-competitive, will improve process quality and out-perform on sustainability.
Our growth plans have strong backing from our owners. Cruda is now looking for ambitious professionals to help build the business, and we seek three key employees to join us in our Oslo office on a mission to become a European leader in decarbonization.
See more; www.cruda.bio
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.