Cruda, partly owned by NG Group seeks:
Chief Executive Officer - CEO
Our new CEO will be the driving force in developing and growing a new circular economy solution. You will be backed by both strong owners and partners to target a clearly defined marked with willing customers. Given the current start-up phase of the company, you will be able to put your stamp on the business even beyond what is normally associated with a CEO role.
- Develop and take responsibility for implementing the Cruda strategy
- Own the customer relations and commercial negotiations during the first phase of the business plan
- Create partnerships across the value chain and build a pipeline of new projects in order to scale the business, in Norway and beyond.
- Take responsibility for achieving necessary financing and other resources to be able to deliver on the business plan.
- Build and develop the organization to execute on our ambitions
Qualifications & skills
- Masters degree in Engineering, Business or other relevant subject.
- 5-10 years top management experience from relevant industries
- Background from upscaling and industrializing new technologies is an advantage
- Experience from leading strategy development work and strategy execution
- Fair understanding of the capital and financial markets and how to finance and grow a start-up
- Motivated, engaged, ambitious, proactive, team oriented, the ability to get things efficiently done with high level of integrity
- Personal drive and motivation to build a company in the circular economy
If you have any questions regarding Cruda or the position, please contact our Recruitment advisor in Gevir Group; Marianne Furru; email@example.com
Cruda is a recently established joint venture between Mana Group, a subsidiary of NG Group, and Standard Bio. We will develop products and build and operate facilities for production of CO2 neutral energy and biocarbon products as reductant for metallurgical industries in Europe. Cruda products will partly substitute the use of fossil coke and in that way reduce considerably our customers CO2 footprint. Cruda use recycled wood and biproducts from forest industry as input material in the production. Our proprietary processes and R&D will tailor a drop-in reduction agent for smelters which is cost-competitive, will improve process quality and out-perform on sustainability.
Our growth plans have strong backing from our owners. Cruda is now looking for ambitious professionals to help build the business, and we seek three key employees to join us in our Oslo office on a mission to become a European leader in decarbonization. See more; www.cruda.bio
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.