Head of Group Accounting to listed green hydrogen company
HydrogenPro has an ambitious global growth strategy and is seeking an experienced person to fill the position as Head of Group Accounting. This is a key position for reaching our ambition to become a #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen technology and systems.
The new Head of Group Accounting will be an important discussion partner with the CFO on a wide range of accounting and finance topics, reporting processes and accounting policies. Our new colleague will play a key role in scaling the company rapidly and ensure timely reporting with high quality. You will have the opportunity to personally grow with the expansion of the company.
The role reports to CFO and location is Lysaker Torg 25 with some travel expected, including our offices in Porsgrunn.
Areas of responsibility
- develop a state-of-the-art accounting function globally in line with standards (IFRS) and requirements for listed companies
- prepare the group’s consolidated quarterly and annual reports
- develop internal control procedures
- prepare meetings with audit committee
- take a vital role in developing focus on analyses to drive better decisions and execute our strategic agenda
- calculate and report tax and VAT
- manage group transfer pricing policies
- be a key point of contact towards the company’s external auditor
- ad hoc analysis and presentations
- university degree in accounting/auditing (e.g. MRR) or finance
- minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience from auditing or accounting or experience from a similar role in a publicly listed company
- strong IFRS competence
- strong interest for digital solutions that create value beyond reporting
- familiar with SAP Business By Design
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage.
- strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- a global mindset with the willingness to join us take a vital part in the energy transition
- analytical, structured and detail-oriented
- high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- hands-on, pragmatic and solution-oriented
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- a key role in a highly competent company with bold global growth ambitions
- the opportunity to actively participate in influencing the future of HydrogenPro together with an ambitious and committed team
- a collaborative and innovative global work environment
- professional growth and development opportunities
- competitive terms & conditions
- a chance to make a meaningful impact in the green energy transition
Our strategic vision: #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen technology and systems
Our mission: accelerate global decarbonization with world-class sustainable green hydrogen solutions
Our values: courage – integrity – collaboration – innovation
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Henriette K. Aaberg on 976 15 226 / email@example.com
Complying with GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All enquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.