SUNPHADE, partly owned by IFE seeks:
Chief Executive Officer – CEO
Join our team
We are looking for a CEO who is hungry for experience and motivated to be part of something truly exciting. You will be the driving force behind the development and growth of a groundbreaking solar control technology. With strong ownership and strategic partners, you will have the opportunity to leave a lasting mark on the company beyond what is typically expected of a CEO. We want someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on various roles, especially in the early stages.
Qualifications & skills
We are looking for a CEO who brings:
- A master’s degree in engineering, business, or another related subject.
- A hunger for growth and the ability to lead with passion.
- The motivation and experience to scale a startup company.
- An understanding of capital and financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people at all levels.
- A fearless attitude towards taking on first - line sales responsibilities.
- Personal drive and motivation to scale Sunphade as a start-up company towards an exit.
As our CEO, you will:
- Develop and implement the Sunphade strategy.
- Secure necessary financing and resources to deliver on our business plan.
- Own customer relations and lead commercial negotiations during the initial phase.
- Create partnerships throughout the value chain and cultivate a pipeline of new projects to scale the business.
- Build and develop the organization to execute our ambitions.
If you have any questions regarding SUNPHADE or the position, please contact our Recruitment advisor in Gevir Group; Marianne Furru; email@example.com
Sunphade is a dynamic startup spun out of the Institute for Energy Technology (IFE), dedicated to bringing innovative solar control technology to the market. We have a clear mission: to transform the way we experience sunlight indoors. Our journey began in 2018, and since then, we have been committed to making dynamic solar control and energy efficiency a reality.
In 2023, we successfully conducted several pilot projects to validate the strength and potential of our technology. Now, in 2024, we are ready to launch our commercial solar control film in the B2B market. This film is the result of countless hours of research and development, and it´s poised to revolutionize the solar control industry.
Learn more about us at: www.sunphade.no
Please refer to DN.no in your application.