Are you the new Financial Controller at AKVA Group?
On behalf of AKVA Group ASA, we are looking for a Financial Controller to join the Group Finance team. This is a newly established role that will cooperate closely with the Group Accounting Manager.
The Financial Controller will be part of a dynamic and strong team in Norway and will also collaborate with and provide professional support to subsidiaries in Europe, to ensure high quality in the financial reporting. We are looking for a candidate that identifies with AKVA Group mission and values: Pioneering a better future and CARE (Customer Focus, Aquaculture Knowledge, Reliability and Enthusiasm).
- Overall responsibility for preparation of accurate and timely financial reports for AKVA Group ASA, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations
- Assist in preparation of EU Taxonomy reporting requirements, Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and other relevant sustainability reporting as required by current regulations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of internal control processes in cooperation with the Group Accounting Manager
- Contribute to continuous development, automation and streamlining of the reporting processes
- Participate actively in the implementation of the new ERP system
- Assist in preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Coordinate with auditors to facilitate annual audits and ensure compliance with financial regulations
- Active role in leading and training of the shared service center at Klepp
- Ad hoc tasks to support the group accounting manager on different tasks and projects.
Education and experience:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. A master’s in accounting and auditing would be an advantage
- Proven relevant experience of minimum 4 years from large international companies or audit experience from one of the Big 4 audit firms
- Good knowledge of financial management principles and accounting practices with IFRS and NGAAP
- Familiar or with special interest in new regulations and standards which are relevant to aquaculture and environmental sustainability
- Strong IT skills and knowledge and experience with ERP systems.
- An advanced Excel user
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both written and oral
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a team player
- Strong analytical skills, proactive and systematic
- Capable of driving changes and improvement initiatives
- Accurate with attention to details who thrives in a hectic working environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
- An exciting newly established position that offers the opportunity to work in the intersection of finance and sustainability
- A central role in building internal controls in a global business, with working location at the head office with short distance to Management and decision makers
- Good opportunities for professional, personal and career development, in a working environment characterized by trust, flexibility and freedom under responsibility
- An open and informal working environment
- Competitive conditions, including good pension and insurance schemes
For more information or questions about the position, please contact Maria Sierra: +47 915 18 598 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Camilla Sjøthun: +47 984 65 868 / email@example.com. Applications are treated confidentially and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Please refer to DN.no in your application.